The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Charles Kennedy MP - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Charles Kennedy MP (/showthread.php?tid=65000)

Pages: 1 2

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - RYISCO - 02-06-2015 21:12

I'm a lifelong Labour supporter, but events such as this transcend partisan loyalties. Charles Kennedy was a superb politician and, from what I can observe, a wonderful man. He will be sorely missed.

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - Rogergilford54 - 02-06-2015 21:34

Came across as a really good guy of independent thought, didn't always take the party line, good on yer Charles you will be missed, RIP.

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - lovebabes56 - 03-06-2015 05:12

Probably one of the most genuine blokes in politics The Commons surely will be a different place without him and I hope it finds a true mark of respect to him when his funeral takes place and I am sure there have been wonderful tributes to him north of the border too.

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - SecretAgent - 03-06-2015 05:53

Yes some very good tributes from politicians of all parties although I see one ex leader of the SNP spoilt it.

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - mikedafc - 05-06-2015 14:56

Post mortem shows he died of a major haemorrhage linked to his alcoholism

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - SOCATOA - 12-06-2015 13:23

Charles Kennedy laid to rest today. One of just a few politicians i have ever trusted and had respect for, R.I.P. Charles.

RE: RIP Charles Kennedy MP - bigfatpiggyporker - 12-06-2015 19:18

A thoroughly decent, principled and charming man.

He may have been an alcoholic, he may have been a politician, but I'd to think people would prefer to see a thousand Charles Kennedy's in Government than one Farage or heaven forbid, one tenth of George Galloway.