The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top (/showthread.php?tid=65757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - saints76 - 17-08-2015 22:31

Quite often Lola on daytime will have a small top on with no bra underneath and you often get a flash of nipple like I did today.

You just need to make her move around a bit , Lola , please lie on your back , now on your side , normally as she moves on her side , if she is not quick enough with her top, her nipple pops out , I honestly think she does it on purpose , just like she flashes her knickers all the time.

I said to her today ,you keep flashing your knickers and I think you do it on purpose Lola , which she obviously denied so I said ok Lola lets have a flash of your knickers, I am not allowed to do that she said , yes I know so just move around and flash them , so she moved a round and flashed them.

It`s just a bit of fun, but good fun.

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - Rob169 - 18-08-2015 06:23

Laura Jones used to be fantastic for the nipples that could poke your eye out through the top look, STILL don't know what ever happened to her Huh

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - CJ_8135 - 20-08-2015 12:03

Becky Roberts on s66 looking quite nippy today

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - jayray938 - 21-08-2015 08:34

Mikki B and Rachel Louise looking great this morning, plenty of nipple fun

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - retah-rotaredom - 21-08-2015 09:08

^ Rachel's rack is a sight for sore eyes!

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - carlt30 - 23-08-2015 12:15

Evelyns nips been poking through lovely this morning. Plus she keeps having to readjust and prevent camel toe Cool

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - fazzer77 - 23-08-2015 12:53

Sophia lares is amazing at this trick

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - jayray938 - 23-08-2015 14:02

Abbey Monroe (Barnsley) going bra less today, showing her lovely nipples in see through top. Tongue

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - CJ_8135 - 09-09-2015 13:15

Cara brett looking very nippy in her little pink top

RE: Who loves to see nipples poking through a daytime girls top - CJ_8135 - 08-10-2015 14:13

Cara steel gonna cut 2 holes out of her dress today... very nippy!!!