The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6603)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - birdlime - 29-04-2009 15:52

masshypnosis Wrote:Does Dani come on these forums?

Yes she is a member on this forum her username is missthompson look out for that.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - masshypnosis - 29-04-2009 15:58

birdlime Wrote:
masshypnosis Wrote:Does Dani come on these forums?

Yes she is a member on this forum her username is missthompson look out for that.

Oh ok, that explains why my post was removed.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - BriWizzle - 29-04-2009 17:21

I also didn't like the brunette look, didn't think it suited her and I'm glad she's going back as a blonde! Smile

Masshypnosis, who did you upset lol? -22 rep!

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - cee - 29-04-2009 18:14

Colbert Rules Wrote:If she mentions that Jodie Marsh is her style icon, I'll scream!

That's the equivalent of a man having Pete Burns as his.eek

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Robot Devil - 30-04-2009 02:49

do the girls on these shows have serious mental problems ? how can they possibly think they look good to guys ? they might look good to themselves but please show me a guy that likes his g/f to look like a cheap ****.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Northernman101 - 30-04-2009 17:56

"quote freebird "
do the girls on these shows have serious mental problems ? how can they possibly think they look good to guys ? they might look good to themselves but please show me a guy that likes his g/f to look like a cheap ****. "quote freebird "

Omg are you for real ? you are a idiot if you actually think that !
And for what it is worth i think dani is awesome !

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - birdlime - 30-04-2009 20:43

I caught this programme on bbc iplayer and even though i love brunettes i much prefer Dani T as a blonde and her catsuits are a real turn on keep up the good work Dani T.Big Grin

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Anadin - 03-05-2009 05:31

I can agree that she looks good with Blonde hair not that I thought it made much difference, I became a fan of her when she had darker hair anyway.

I also freely admit to being in love with her huge fake boobs but on all other counts I gotta go with the dudes on the shows poll no way could I approach or date a women who routinely goes out dressed like that.

Then there was the whole sunbed thing, seriously! eekI can't say anything nice about that so I guess I won't say anything at all.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - missthompson - 04-05-2009 22:20

i don't seriously go out dressed like that, well not all the time anyway lol