The UK Babe Channels Forum
my rep? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: my rep? (/showthread.php?tid=6651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: my rep? - BigChuck - 28-04-2009 15:25

where is the computer that you share? it seems a bit suspicious that the other account stated that paige was ugly, now this account really loves paige, could this be just to get rid of the negative rep?

RE: my rep? - charclaridge - 28-04-2009 15:29

BigChuck Wrote:where is the computer that you share? it seems a bit suspicious that the other account stated that paige was ugly, now this account really loves paige, could this be just to get rid of the negative rep?

i honestly didnt know there was another account, i signed up on here because i was searching for pictures of paige, the first thing i done was write a personal message to paige saying that i really enjoy watching her on party people, and i think shes gorgeous, im not a wanker i wouldnt do things like that, the computer is in the living room of my house

RE: my rep? - tsurugi - 28-04-2009 15:41

charclaridge Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:where is the computer that you share? it seems a bit suspicious that the other account stated that paige was ugly, now this account really loves paige, could this be just to get rid of the negative rep?

i honestly didnt know there was another account, i signed up on here because i was searching for pictures of paige, the first thing i done was write a personal message to paige saying that i really enjoy watching her on party people, and i think shes gorgeous, im not a wanker i wouldnt do things like that, the computer is in the living room of my house

Your not a wanker?........wtf are you doing here get out ...NOW!!!!!!!!!!

RE: my rep? - charclaridge - 28-04-2009 15:45

i really didnt do it though thats the thing, i promise that this is the ONLY account i have made and used... i honestly havent madeany other accounts or given any abuse

RE: my rep? - Dreamlander - 28-04-2009 15:46

I noticed this morning that your name had changed.A red rep sticks out like a sore thumb.I have to admit your writing style is different to the non Paige fan.The chances of anyone else in your house signing on as you are a little slim.Do you have a jealous girlfriend or a blind mate! lol ! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: my rep? - charclaridge - 28-04-2009 15:50

Dreamlander Wrote:I noticed this morning that your name had changed.A red rep sticks out like a sore thumb.I have to admit your writing style is different to the non Paige fan.The chances of anyone else in your house signing on as you are a little slim.Do you have a jealous girlfriend or a blind mate! lol ! Big Grin

Dreamlander

im single Sad so no girl friend but i live with one of my mates who does make things hard for me, does anything he can to fuck me over.. but i wouldnt of thought that he would of knew of this forum ? but he must do because this honestly wasnt me.

RE: my rep? - speedybert - 28-04-2009 15:53

Change your login details or put a password on your PC.Job done then

RE: my rep? - charclaridge - 28-04-2009 15:55

speedybert Wrote:Change your login details or put a password on your PC.Job done then

thats true, but ill still have this bad rep for a thing i havent done

RE: my rep? - rickhardo - 28-04-2009 15:55

i live with one of my mates who does make things hard for me
[/quote]

F-narr, f-narr!

RE: my rep? - speedybert - 28-04-2009 16:13

charclaridge Wrote:
speedybert Wrote:Change your login details or put a password on your PC.Job done then

thats true, but ill still have this bad rep for a thing i havent done

Actually I'll add to this,the more you protest the more red you get!!