The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bobbi - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Former Xpanded TV Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=380)
+---- Thread: Bobbi - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=66523)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - chavvy - 01-09-2018 10:03

The tat on her head is just nasty. Such a huge turn off.

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-09-2018 20:10

Good thing is she can cover the head one up with her hair but something about her makes me think she is hot stuff.

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 11-01-2019 23:05

Well, well, well Bobbie(Bobbi) is BACK and looks pretty hot to me. Not seen her around nights for a long time so good to have a familiar face back for however long she is going to do nights.

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 12-01-2019 18:01

It was interesting to note that much later in her performances she started uncovering her head to show the tattoo on the side of it-which I am not a fan of-but other than that she is a very good performer.

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 12-01-2019 22:37

(11-01-2019 23:05 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Well, well, well Bobbie(Bobbi) is BACK and looks pretty hot to me. Not seen her around nights for a long time so good to have a familiar face back for however long she is going to do nights.
Mainly been on days I think. Maybe it's her turn for nights, or someone else is cutting back.

Reminds me of Alicia Blush #hopelesscase

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-01-2019 10:24

Good show from Bobbi/Bobbie last night looking good in her lingerie. Hope she carries on doing nights

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 24-05-2019 21:26

She's back on nights tonight, I see she has had new tattoos on her lower chest added. Not sure she needed them, but as I recall she has a hell of a pair to show off(tits that is not tattoos) Big Grin

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-05-2019 09:11

Fantastic to see Bobbi/Bobbie back on nights last night & hope she does more nights as she was incredibly hot & incredibly sexy last night both solo and when she was sharing a set

RE: Bobbi - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 08-06-2019 14:44

I don't want cast aspersions on her but I think I spotted an Adam's apple - so do we imply that she was once a he? It is always a tell-tale sign, although to be honest it doesn't bother me that much but has anyone spoken to her, maybe her voice gives it away(like Nicole on BS Germany) Either way she appears to be popular and rightly so.

RE: Bobbi - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 09-06-2019 21:45

(08-06-2019 14:44 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I don't want cast aspersions on her but I think I spotted an Adam's apple - so do we imply that she was once a he? It is always a tell-tale sign, although to be honest it doesn't bother me that much but has anyone spoken to her, maybe her voice gives it away(like Nicole on BS Germany) Either way she appears to be popular and rightly so.
I don't know who's put this to you, Greenie, but I think you're barking up the wrong bush HuhSurprised