The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should BSX Ditch The Boy/Girl Films From The FTA Channel? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Should BSX Ditch The Boy/Girl Films From The FTA Channel? (/showthread.php?tid=67220)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Should BSX Ditch The Boy/Girl Films From The FTA Channel? - William H Bonney - 10-02-2016 23:32

I voted yes, but unless they extend the live shows I don't see how they can replace any ditched content.

RE: Should BSX Ditch The Boy/Girl Films From The FTA Channel? - M-L-L - 11-02-2016 21:46

^ well my vote would be that they make some more new "softcore" girl-girl content instead - - especially as they seem to have completely dropped girl/girl interaction from the liveshows recently ?

I'd suspect more of the "regular channel" girls wouldn't have so much objection to that as "open leg" ?
(Presumably they'll still be making new content for web only as well, it would just be a case of editing accordingly to also be suitable for TV ?)

RE: Should BSX Ditch The Boy/Girl Films From The FTA Channel? - davetherave57 - 12-02-2016 23:49

As i said make it an extra channel for the girls on that night to actually show a little extra, And it should generate a darn sight more viewers than bsx actually does?