The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Ronnie Corbett - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Ronnie Corbett (/showthread.php?tid=67591)

Pages: 1 2

RE: RIP Ronnie Corbett - SOCATOA - 31-03-2016 17:38

Sad news, R.I.P. Ronnie.

RE: RIP Ronnie Corbett - lovebabes56 - 31-03-2016 18:36

Not only a legend, a British Icon and a comedy great Ronnie Corbett was also a wonderful actor. British comedy today has nothing on what He, Barker, Morecambe, and Wise did Saturday nights with the Two Ronnies show was probably a ritual in many households at the time. My thoughts and condolences to all concerned and who knew him.
His timing and the way he told his jokes was wonderful and probably done with the sort of timing that most comics have tried to copy but never have quite achieved.

RE: RIP Ronnie Corbett - lovebabes56 - 31-03-2016 18:38

(31-03-2016 17:35 )wackawoo Wrote:  That's sad, only watching a program on him on BBC2 a few weeks ago.

Ronnie Barker was such a collosus you didn't realise just how good Ronnie Corbet was, especially as a reactor.

We'll never get the likes of 'Phantom rasperry blower of old london town' and 'the worm that turned' on TV again

I suppose there is only one thing we can do - sod-off - our hats, thanks for the laughs you two throughout my childhood. Sad

what about 'The Plank'a great silent movie and my favourite serial "Death Be Fatal'?

RE: RIP Ronnie Corbett - jimmyt73 - 31-03-2016 20:24

Sad news,he was a true comedy giant R.I.P Ronnie C
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

RE: RIP Ronnie Corbett - The Silent Majority - 02-04-2016 07:29

RIP Ronnie, a true icon of comedy Sad

Probably their most famous sketch.