The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Muhammad Ali - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Muhammad Ali (/showthread.php?tid=68090)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - sandals1963 - 04-06-2016 10:13

Muhammad Ali was simply the greatest he told us all and was right.

Back in the day you used to have to listen to the radio to get the great fights I.E Ali V Frazier I was just a kid but they are etched on my mind so todays news feels like great loss....

RIP Muhammad Ali

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - lovebabes56 - 04-06-2016 10:38

When he was first diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1984 we all knew one day that the day would come when we would lose the greatest sportsperson of our time and probably the most influential sportsperson of our time too.

I hope to god when he is buried and laid to rest his final resting place is only known to a few and that he can truly rest in peace

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - Snooks - 04-06-2016 10:43

Muhammad Ali transcended his sport and through the power of his personality endeared himself to millions the world over.
The most supremely talented exponent of his art and utterly resolute and convincing in his belief that nobody could do it better. In the eyes and thoughts of so many, myself included he was correct. Today we mourn the loss of arguably the most important sporting icon the world has ever known and celebrate the joy, the humour, the courage, the conviction, the sacrifices made and the indomitable human spirit of a truly phenomenal human being.

Best summed up in his own legendary way
"If you ever dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologise" laugh

R.I.P 'The Greatest'.

SadSadSad

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - William H Bonney - 04-06-2016 10:59

(04-06-2016 09:52 )manic street pugilist Wrote:  Muhammad Ali, gone but forever The Greatest.

My thought exactly.

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - lovebabes56 - 04-06-2016 11:01

I just hope he will be welcomed by Harry Carpenter

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - rpj316 - 04-06-2016 11:50

There will never be another athlete like him.Sad

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - lovebabes56 - 04-06-2016 12:00

If I remember reading rightly didn't he lose his gold medal by accidently throwing it into the river when he was celebrating his win? and the presented him with a new medal in 1996 at the Atlanta Games?

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - rpj316 - 04-06-2016 12:12

He threw it in deliberately.

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - Classic84 - 04-06-2016 12:27

So sad to hear about Muhammad Ali passing away Sad he was one of the boxing greats of all time, my dad is a big fan of boxing and I remember he used to show me some of legends best fights when I was a child. R.I.P Muhammad Ali gone but not forgotten Important

RE: RIP Muhammad Ali - Regenerated - 04-06-2016 13:42

Truly the champion of his sport. RIP The Greatest. Sad