The UK Babe Channels Forum
Smartphone permissions question. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Smartphone permissions question. (/showthread.php?tid=69111)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - kelly1066 - 27-10-2016 22:12

didn't work for me; but thanks for trying. neither my pc or borrowed laptop will even find my sd card; either in the phone or in a card reader. totally fkced it is.

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - Bandwagon - 27-10-2016 23:00

^ You didn't happen to buy the memory card cheap from
eBay did you?

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - kelly1066 - 28-10-2016 00:04

(27-10-2016 23:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ You didn't happen to buy the memory card cheap from
eBay did you?

nope. but had it since i had previous phone 3yrs or so back. maybe it just couldn't handle its sordid contents any longer...? a mix of dannii minogue disco hits with some nickelback mixed in could do that to even the strongest of sd cards..??? not to mention my 'pix'...lol.

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - Bandwagon - 28-10-2016 09:28

I had the same issue back on my Sammy S3 a few years ago. In the end after losing all my data too, I put it down to a dodgy SD card I bought from eBay.

I bought a new card from a reputable outlet next time and never had another problem, it's still going strong today.

That's fakeBay for you Rolleyes

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - kelly1066 - 28-10-2016 12:20

Think I did buy mine 2nd hand from one of those computer exchange places, but it had worked fine for all that time until the android update. shame. but will get another one when i have the energy and spare cash. phone works without it, just have to cope with shitty tones and odd bleeps that i often miss. its the samsung galaxy j1.

RE: Smartphone permissions question. - lancealot790 - 29-10-2016 20:28

I received a text message on my iPhone from a company called simmplay, informing me they would charging me £4.50 a week for a video service. Anybody know who they are or how they might have got my number? I've never heard of them.