The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? (/showthread.php?tid=69123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - HoneyRocks - 29-10-2016 21:16

Definately No.

Even the web only shows are very much tamed compared to a few years ago.

Most of the web only shows tamer these days than the TV shows when they were filthy.

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Tractor boy - 29-10-2016 21:53

Things have got so bad today's web shows are not as filthy as the tv shows of the past.

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Jay1 - 29-10-2016 22:12

I can remember the day my heart broke. Laura Johnson dressed as a nurse on a daytime show telling me "We're not allowed to talk like that any more."

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - KerrAvon - 29-10-2016 22:18

A trick question surely Big Laugh

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Tractor boy - 29-10-2016 22:28

I would like to know what channel the single voter who thinks the channels are filthier is watching.

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - circles_o_o_o - 29-10-2016 22:29

The babes used to take more showers and baths than they do now.

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - ryuken - 29-10-2016 22:52

No, and that's the biggest problem with the current era of shows

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Snooks - 30-10-2016 00:17

Errrrrr........no.

Somewhat surprised at the question but there we go.

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - Styukesy - 30-10-2016 00:18

Are they bollocks!

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past? - HoneyRocks - 30-10-2016 00:19

Babes not taking showers or baths anymore? Are you trying to say certain ladies might be smelly nowadays (only joking) Wink

The babeshows are nowadays as tame as they are TV or web based.

Yet last week we watched an episode of Harry Hill and You've Been Framed on ITV with a video of two dogs urinating on each other. Obviously showing canine watersports on TV at tea time IS acceptable!