The UK Babe Channels Forum
Northern Irish Assembly - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Northern Irish Assembly (/showthread.php?tid=69598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - lovebabes56 - 17-01-2017 20:27

(17-01-2017 09:11 )Doddle Wrote:  McGuinness went, and now there'll be an Election on Mar 2 Sad

Reunited Ireland moves a step closer...

I'm worried how people in Northern Ireland would react to any reunification moves or would they be against and want to stay as part of the UK

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - MR PERFECT - 17-01-2017 21:30

If unification was on the cards a referendum would need to take place.

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - HannahsPet - 19-01-2017 19:07

Mcguiness has retired from politics wasnt unexpected to be honest

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - Doddle - 20-01-2017 08:54

Time will tell whether his exit from politics this week has greater deleterious effect than that of Barack Obama Tongue

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - HannahsPet - 03-03-2017 20:08

Looks like Sein Feinn have done well after the first day of results

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - Doddle - 13-06-2017 13:55

Well-known bad-ass John Major has said Thezza's DUP deal is a bad thing because of the damage it risks to the peace process.

I expect Tony Blair will get his gob open on the same subject soon enough too Tongue

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - HannahsPet - 13-06-2017 17:06

he has a right to be pissed all the work he did to get the good friday agreement up and running in the first place he doesnt want her ruining it

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - lovebabes56 - 13-06-2017 18:33

Totally agree HP he has a right to be pissed & I'd like say to Blair just butt out and concentrate on your own business of sorting out that Middle East

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - Doddle - 13-06-2017 20:31

It's the old conundrum, though - if the boot was on the other foot, would people wear it?

If Thezza, for some reason, claimed to be having any kind of alliance with SF, who got 7 seats after all, would the DUP go "fine by us, love, you go right ahead". I don't think so.

Then there's the STILL-burning fuse on the Arlene Foster "is she a crook or what?" time bomb.

RE: Northern Irish Assembly - Doddle - 30-06-2017 07:49

Yesterday's all-important 4pm deadline to resolve the deadlock... has now been extended to Monday Tongue Are they just waiting for the marching season?