The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charmaine Sinclair - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Charmaine Sinclair (/showthread.php?tid=7039)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: charmaine sinclair - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2009 11:17

very nice pics of charmaine and she looks hotter yesterday than when she was modelling.

RE: charmaine sinclair - bergstrom - 10-05-2009 21:44

Can someone upload some clips?

Thanks,

berg

(ps, yes, it looks like my first post, it's not, I've posted here before months ago, but can't remember rtge username or email) A mod should confirm this.

RE: charmaine sinclair - bergstrom - 10-05-2009 21:46

Please someone post some new vids and caps.

thanks,

berg

RE: charmaine sinclair - Browser1 - 10-05-2009 22:29

I didn't realise it was her, until I saw her name in the onscreen text. And even then, I couldn't believe it. Last I heard, she had quit modelling and was living somewhere in the South of France with her daughter.

RE: charmaine sinclair - DanniPandemos - 11-05-2009 15:12

Strange how her skin seems lighter these days though...

RE: charmaine sinclair - bergstrom - 11-05-2009 17:19

vids or pix??

RE: charmaine sinclair - muttley - 11-05-2009 18:17

free image host i like this

RE: charmaine sinclair - stagmonkey - 13-05-2009 18:07

Carl13 Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:There was always something special about those gorgeous ebony boobs when they were wet or oily.

Charmaine was the original reason for my Heart of big nipples.
Will always have fond memories of her Smile

you me both Carl, I used to have all magazines (that was all there was back then!) with her in ~ Mayfair, Penthouse etc and then the harder ones like Whitehouse Digest etc. I blame Charmaine 100% for my developed fascination with big nipples, black girls etc etc ~ TOTAL LUST !!! Tongue
I had no idea she was back on TV ~ how often is she on anybody know ?
obviously I missed the dayshow all you guys are talking about so would love to see some clips / scans etc ~ anybody ?

RE: charmaine sinclair - stagmonkey - 13-05-2009 18:08

Carl13 Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:There was always something special about those gorgeous ebony boobs when they were wet or oily.

Charmaine was the original reason for my Heart of big nipples.
Will always have fond memories of her Smile

you me both Carl, I used to have all magazines (that was all there was back then!) with her in ~ Mayfair, Penthouse etc and then the harder ones like Whitehouse Digest etc. I blame Charmaine 100% for my developed fascination with big nipples, black girls etc etc ~ TOTAL LUST !!! Tongue
I had no idea she was back on TV ~ how often is she on anybody know ?
obviously I missed the dayshow all you guys are talking about so would love to see some clips / scans etc ~ anybody ?

RE: charmaine sinclair - bergstrom - 15-05-2009 00:45

she's on this saturday, according to the legends thread, hopefully can post a dfew vuids.

berg