The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should The Transfer Window Be Left Open All Year Round? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Should The Transfer Window Be Left Open All Year Round? (/showthread.php?tid=71301)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Should The Transfer Window Be Left Open All Year Round? - chelsealion - 08-09-2017 14:24

Premier League clubs have voted to close the transfer window before the start of the season. From next year the summer transfer window will no longer close on 31 August, but will shut at 5pm on the Thursday before the first game of the season.

RE: Should The Transfer Window Be Left Open All Year Round? - lovebabes56 - 09-09-2017 06:20

There are times when I think the transfer window should remain open all year round but then I think the January window should be moved to March so clubs can buy players to cover the run in but a fee cap should be introduced (maybe between £20-£50m per club depending on Club's league status & league position) to stop the silly money being chucked around after Neymar's transfer this year which they can make one major signing only or spread the cash on several players in key positions. This transfer window should then close mid March and all new registrations must be completed by 30 March. seeing that Leicester missed out on registration for a signing by 14 seconds is madness that means they have a player ineligible to play until January.

I think the summer transfer window should be allowed open on the day of the FA Cup Final in England and should close 1st August. Then there should be a period of registration for remainder of August