The UK Babe Channels Forum
Poppy May - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Former Xpanded TV Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=380)
+---- Thread: Poppy May (/showthread.php?tid=74445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 17-09-2018 09:47

A very very hot & incredibly sexy show from Poppy last night. At the moment the best new babe of 2018 jointly with Ashton Rae

RE: Poppy - Bokkie - 17-09-2018 12:35

Poppy is just fantastic with a lovely natural body. I would love to see her in black high heel shoes (no platforms). I love her long black hair.

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 21-09-2018 11:05

^^
Poppy looked fantastic last night & did an incredibly hot and very filthy show. Hope she’s on again soon

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 24-09-2018 10:01

More hotness & filth from poppy last night in every stint she did looking very hot in her lingerie
^^
Same last night from poppy. A very good hot & sexy show looking very hot in her lingerie plus not a single bad stint all night

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 28-09-2018 12:32

Very very good show indeed from the tattooed sexpot last night looking incredibly stunning & mindblowingly hot in her lingerie & didn’t do a bad stint all night
^^
Same last night from the stunning poppy. Even matched Michelle Moist interms of just how filthy she was

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 04-10-2018 10:18

Another top show from poppy last night. Hope she is one of the babes that will get extra shifts with Amanda Rendall now at bs & Rosie Rendall back at uni

Poppy was back for more filth & sexiness last night looking incredibly hot in her lingerie. More soon please as she’s still getting better & better with each night she does

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 08-10-2018 10:29

See it’s just me that likes poppy then Big Grin. Another very good show from her last night. She’ll be another babe on my newcomer 2018 voting list

RE: Poppy - mark_suff - 12-10-2018 09:42

Nope not just you gorgeous babe, never takes me long to get off when she's on Tongue

RE: Poppy - Rammyrascal - 12-10-2018 12:42

Poppy was gorgeous again last night and was also incredibly sexy and very filthy in every stint she did. More soon please

RE: Poppy - skully - 12-10-2018 14:09

I like her too, she is indeed gorgeous, has great ink and a lovely smile Smile