The UK Babe Channels Forum
Saskia Jade (Newcomer of The Year 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Saskia Jade (Newcomer of The Year 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=74478)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 09-09-2018 23:47

She is lovely and I had no idea she has crossed over to S66. I just hope in the times to come she doesn't get used sparingly and sits like a statue all night.

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - Tractor boy - 09-09-2018 23:50

Stunning babe, reminds me of Georgia May Foote Tongue

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 09-09-2018 23:52

Nah she's a dead ringer(and she has mentioned this herself) for Natalie Portman-could be twins.

Bit of a PoV going on there. VERY Nice! Smile damn she has let loose since leaving BS, that was hot. More soon please.

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - t-belltosin - 10-09-2018 00:11

I reckon clare is devastated that studio66 seem to have found a new golden girl laugh. Clare's ruled for years but camera mans barely given her a look and been with saskia the whole time.

Glad...clare's sadly been rubbish for ages now

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 10-09-2018 00:25

Oh man, talk about daytime good girl gone bad, this girl is steaming. All that latent sexual energy stored up now being unleashed on screen-god she is hot!

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - The Goatman - 10-09-2018 07:38

Saw her for the first time last night all i can say is damn! Think i have a new favorite night girl Smile

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 10-09-2018 10:18

What an impressive nights debut from Saskia last night (far as I know she hasn’t done nights before) with plenty of her lovely boobs unleashed & lovely views of her lovely arse.

More soon please

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - The Special Juans - 10-09-2018 10:58

Good start from Jennifer Metcalfe's sister from another mister. Hopefully we get to see her in her birthday suit at some stage.

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 10-09-2018 12:09

Erm Saskia is not as goody-goody as she comes across on screen-I found a clip of her giving one lucky chap a PoV blowjob and then he cums over her face-she is definitely enjoying it and enthusiastically sucking on him.

RE: Saskia Jade - Chat & Pics - winsaw - 10-09-2018 12:25

That was a great debut, no messing around boobs out straight away and my they are lovely boobs, was very confident showing off her fit body in lots of different positions made for a very sexy show,
And best of all she was so happy smiling all night, two things you see so rarely at Studio 66 it just makes u want to watch and interact as you feel you will have a good time as the girls clearly is,
Hopefully she gets lots of shows, bs must be kicking themselves this morning as she's definitely one who got away,