The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Question of The Week - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: The Question of The Week (/showthread.php?tid=7484)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Question of The Week - Chilly - 20-05-2009 23:04

If she's staying put on the night shows, then yes! Of course it's up to her, but I don't see why she should be made an exception when all the other girls get their boobs out!

RE: The Question of The Week - perana68 - 20-05-2009 23:05

If the question is do I want her to get them out the answer is Yes, if its should she get them out then its up to her

RE: The Question of The Week - Da Mastah - 21-05-2009 00:59

perana68 Wrote:If the question is do I want her to get them out the answer is Yes, if its should she get them out then its up to her

The Master Says This...

What he said. The "It's up to her" option seems kinda pointless since it's obviously up to her!

RE: The Question of The Week - Colbert Rules - 21-05-2009 02:07

I voted no and if Amber goes on to do nights, I expect she will do a Paige.

RE: The Question of The Week - vostok 1 - 21-05-2009 02:20

What was "The Question of The Week" last week?
And any hints to what "The Question of The Week" will be next week?

RE: The Question of The Week - Rdevil987 - 21-05-2009 09:06

i dosnt matter if paige gets them out or not either way im still gonna call her when shes on, just look at the other night she didnt get them out and she still looked hotter then all the other girls on the show

RE: The Question of The Week - rickhardo - 21-05-2009 11:57

Entirely her decision - as long as she doesn't cover up those sexy, sultry, smoky eyes I'll still watch her.

RE: The Question of The Week - DrGrumpyPants - 21-05-2009 12:06

yeah i messed up the question it's my own fault i was watching Camilla with the Oil lol so was sidetracked lol

RE: The Question of The Week - Dreamlander - 21-05-2009 12:18

Colbert Rules Wrote:I voted no and if Amber goes on to do nights, I expect she will do a Paige.

Amber do Paige? (I'm paraphrasing for comedy effect!) Now that I would pay to see! Big Grin

Anyway,on topic! I voted 'up to her' as I would for any girl.I'm sure in the past many girls have been forced to go outside their 'comfort zone' and I'm even more sure I've seen it in the past.You just know when a girl is not happy about what she is doing and no normal guy wants to see that.
A beautiful,sexy girl in full control of her viewers and their expectations is one of the hottest things you will ever see.Paige goes as far as she dare and sometimes a little further whilst always being in control and that certainly 'does it' for me! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: The Question of The Week - skully - 21-05-2009 15:52

I agree with the majority of voters, it's completely up to her. I don't really see a problem with her not getting her boobs out, the fact she's able to talk filth to the caller is the main pull of the show (isn't it?), being topless would be a bonus Wink.