The UK Babe Channels Forum
Imogen James - BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Imogen James - BS Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=75447)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - winsaw - 09-12-2018 15:10

what an excellent first tv show, Imogen showed what a class girl she is no messing around had her lovely cute boobs out straight away, lots of positions really showing off her perfect peachybum, show was full of energy u could see how happy she was to be getting naughty again, want to see a lot more of Imogen on tv think she could be a real star for bs hopefully when the Jan shifts come around she will get some full nights shes already shown she deserves them,

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - daveypics - 09-12-2018 20:52

Wow another darling with an ass.

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 10-12-2018 11:14

(09-12-2018 15:10 )winsaw Wrote:  what an excellent first tv show, Imogen showed what a class girl she is no messing around had her lovely cute boobs out straight away, lots of positions really showing off her perfect peachybum, show was full of energy u could see how happy she was to be getting naughty again, want to see a lot more of Imogen on tv think she could be a real star for bs hopefully when the Jan shifts come around she will get some full nights shes already shown she deserves them,

Imogen was on again last night, didn’t get much screentime as she was on cams but still a very good night from her. I also hope she’ll get more shifts next month

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - winsaw - 16-12-2018 13:30

Exceptionally good TV show from Imogen last night again God knows why we had to wait until 3 to see her,
Really hope when the January shifts come out she's given some TV spots she's already showed she's more that ready and able to hit the targets be set her, time to make her a main girl in 2019 I think

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 21-12-2018 08:20

Great to see Imogen back on nights last night and thought she was incredibly hot, sexy & filthy and for me was the best nightbabe on tv last night including some very nice nakedness

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - jennifer - 24-12-2018 20:38

Dang! I missed her completely, but she looks EXACTLY like my kind of girl! <3

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Kingsmind - 25-12-2018 17:46

It's good to see Imogen has been allowed to get nude normally it is the more experience girls like Lola that are allowed to get nude straight away Imogen only got nude a couple times in her stints on S66 then she disappeared well not disappeared went over to Xpanded but you know what i am on about a channel you can get nude on so it's good to see has got back in the swing of things in terms of getting nude after not being nude for months.

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 27-12-2018 12:36

Incredibly hot night from Imogen last night with plenty of nakedness & oil. Hope Imogen starts getting regular nights on bs

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - eoinindahouze - 31-12-2018 01:36

She's on tonight. She does look very like Dani Harwood as I've said before..

RE: Imogen James - BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 02-01-2019 13:01

Incredibly hot show from Imogen last night including the incredibly hot sight of her naked apart from her stockings, hope she becomes a regular on nights in 2019