The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=76581)

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 05-04-2019 20:08

I was quite impressed by her similar to kiki yet better like you say wishaw etc hopefully a few more shows to get a real impression of her

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - lenny10 - 05-04-2019 23:25

Get the women some oil

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-04-2019 00:20

Anything goes eh? Well what about oil, a PoV, a roaming cam, shower show-I suspect not everything goes. She is doing a good job though bouncing up and down and you can't fault her enthusiasm.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-04-2019 01:27

Well she certainly showed a bit more than she should have done a minute a go, but she's no wallflower and has a really nice body. Time was a newbie like her would be talked into being roamed over or a Mr P pervcam/POV occur but not so much these days. A lovely eyeful of arse there seen better online as no captions to block the view. Wow!

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 06-04-2019 01:39

^ Rolleyes

You'd be the easiest person to interrogate.

Awesome babe!! Alice and the others have competition Smile

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-04-2019 01:46

By her? Yup I'd spill the beans! Big Grin
I'd say so, hell of a newcomer, not since Chloe arrived on the scene last year and made an impact, the same could be said of Ms Bailey(just wish she'd stop waving the mic around like a wand!) Big Grin

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - KerrAvon - 06-04-2019 01:55

Just got back in and getting an eyeful. Love her expressions, giving a performance for her punter. A change from the usual monotony. I like her, pity she'll be toned down in future Cool

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 06-04-2019 01:57

^ Or, you could just stop revealing so much in your posts. If you see something that might not be allowed, why mention it? Are you trying to keep these shows tame? There's this dude named Marcus 373 on the streaming site who's the same, apologizes for mentioning too much and then goes and mentions when flashes are happening, even though Mr P is reading those comments. They look at this forum as well from time to time.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Bondless - 06-04-2019 02:25

Agreed, great to see her unleashed and away from the web stream

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - The Goatman - 06-04-2019 02:53

She looks like a strange mix of lola knight and preeti...