The UK Babe Channels Forum
Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=77888)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 01-07-2019 23:42

(01-07-2019 09:44 )sophieh4us Wrote:  Been informed by brooke (last seen on xpanded/babestation) that she makes her return today, just waiting for her to get back if its a daytime or nightshow

incase you forgot her

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...839&page=2

Oh yes i thought this was the same Brooke because i recognised her and knew there was a Brooke but didn't remember her surname she was a great performer on BS was only on for a couple stints but i remember her getting naked on her very first show on BS which i was really shocked by as when i see her on Xpanded she didn't look the type especially getting naked on her very first show.

It was another babe that BS let go when she was really getting into it they have a habit of doing that so it is great to see she is back on S66 where she can get naked i think but you never know with S66.

Anyway she has a great body nice tits and nice big fat arse it is good to see she is back.

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - mrmann - 01-07-2019 23:46

Looks like the producers have told her not to move, while they have their break with Clare Rolleyes

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Jay1 - 02-07-2019 03:31

Mastermind?
The Voice?
Taken Kandi Kay's request to "keep the seat warm for me" too literally?

That damn chair.

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-07-2019 08:55

A good return from Brooke last night looking lovely in her bikini & regularly unleashing her magnificent big natural assets

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - SawBoss - 02-07-2019 12:02

Compared to her short stint at BS, she was very very tame but it was her first night and no doubt what happened at BS caused the producers to go safety first with her.

She could be a very good signing if they let her do her thing but they will probably just see her as another Ashlyn and out of fear, end up messing things up.

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - sophieh4us - 02-07-2019 13:00

bit of both from producers and brook herself, happen to follow her thru social media and shes said just easing back into the way of things (and thats totally understandable) , she was only scheduled for last night, and hopes to get more shifts, if i hear anything from her will post

WELCOME BACK BROOKE, HOPE ITS NOT A 1 AND OUT HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - sophieh4us - 19-07-2019 18:30

brookes back monday shes told me (night show)

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - sophieh4us - 12-05-2022 07:42

Brooke's back on babestation sunday 15th and monday 16th 11.30-7:00pm

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - sophieh4us - 15-05-2022 12:55

Cuurently on Webshow in and out of private looks AMAZING

RE: Brooke Winters - S66 Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Hobgoblin - 15-05-2022 13:17

I missed those tits Tongue