The UK Babe Channels Forum
who's this? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Hotel Voyeur (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: who's this? (/showthread.php?tid=7835)

Pages: 1 2

RE: who's this? - Stevie - 31-05-2009 21:14

mustard Wrote:yeh i'm trying to find out bout hotel voyeur, which i'm not watching right now but thought i was.. heard about it and wanna check it out

They seem to have split their output onto two channels. Have a look at 914 and 963 after 9:30 when it starts, then feel free to ask any questions Smile

RE: who's this? - thinwhiteduke - 31-05-2009 21:18

Stevie Wrote:
mustard Wrote:yeh i'm trying to find out bout hotel voyeur, which i'm not watching right now but thought i was.. heard about it and wanna check it out

They seem to have split their output onto two channels. Have a look at 914 and 963 after 9:30 when it starts, then feel free to ask any questions Smile

He'll be asking you all the babe names Stevie so get your pen and paper ready lol.

RE: who's this? - Stevie - 31-05-2009 21:20

thinwhiteduke Wrote:He'll be asking you all the babe names Stevie so get your pen and paper ready lol.

It's like a quiz show! Do i get a prize if I get all their names right? Big Grin

RE: who's this? - mustard - 31-05-2009 21:22

lol. i think i know one of the girls who just started working there, thats why i'm interested to see it..

RE: who's this? - Stevie - 31-05-2009 21:24

mustard Wrote:lol. i think i know one of the girls who just started working there, thats why i'm interested to see it..

Have a look at 9:30 and let us all know if you see her!

RE: who's this? - mustard - 31-05-2009 21:26

i think my tv is fucked cos i aint getting those channels.. think thats why i was looking at the wrong one!

RE: who's this? - Stevie - 31-05-2009 21:36

Nobody new on 963, a couple of girls I haven't seen before on 914. A blonde called Lucy and a brunette called Ziggy.