The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=78351)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 02-09-2019 23:43

Had her hair in a bun for ages but now let it down and I think she looks sexierTongue

RE: Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) - Kingsmind - 03-09-2019 02:29

Would love to see Louise do something as i say she looks like a great performer she just needs to take that one step further into getting naked.

RE: Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 03-09-2019 09:57

really enjoyed her show, she had her lovely boobs out after doing a reasonable tip goal and kept them out no two minutes flash then away again, that's how all the girls on the web shows should be , play with her boobs lots , rubbing her pussy, seams really happy smiling lots , everything I like in a show must pay this girl more attention

RE: Louise Grace - BS Nights Chat and Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 03-09-2019 12:21

Yes she has lovely boobs shame one of them is pierced but hey ho, at least they have given her the chance to be on main screen again(albeit Babenation) and I think she should be on a lot more; with her hair down she looked even hotter.