The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lycia Sharyl - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Lycia Sharyl - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78388)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Lycia Sharyl - Caps & Vids - br3th1tmanhart - 13-08-2019 07:01

She kind of reminds me of a mixture of Louise Porter and Teejay Walker let's just hope she's not as boring as them.

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - LyciaSharyl - 13-08-2019 08:46

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was supposed to be on S66 a while back but it did not quite work out but I am really thrilled to have been given a chance last night. Thanks for all your calls. I really enjoyed it and I hope to be back in the studio very soon.

I have an official website which I put a hell of a lot of time and effort into making - do please have a look at http://www.lyciasharyl.com where members receive two big updates every week plus selfies, guest models etc.

Keep an eye on the S66 schedule and give me a call when I am next in as I would love to hear from you. In the meantime if you need more of my boobs, bum or feet then my official website is the place for you laugh

Lycia xxx Heart

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 13-08-2019 09:15

Excellent debut from Lycia last night. I hope she becomes a regular.

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 13-08-2019 09:37

Welcome to the forum Lycia - i would like to say we are a gentlemanly crew here!! Tongue Tongue hope you can post here when your time allows you.

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-08-2019 10:21

(13-08-2019 08:46 )LyciaSharyl Wrote:  Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was supposed to be on S66 a while back but it did not quite work out but I am really thrilled to have been given a chance last night. Thanks for all your calls. I really enjoyed it and I hope to be back in the studio very soon.

I have an official website which I put a hell of a lot of time and effort into making - do please have a look at http://www.lyciasharyl.com where members receive two big updates every week plus selfies, guest models etc.

Keep an eye on the S66 schedule and give me a call when I am next in as I would love to hear from you. In the meantime if you need more of my boobs, bum or feet then my official website is the place for you laugh

Lycia xxx Heart

Welcome to the forum Lycia, hope you become both a regular poster on here & make regular appearances on s66 and join them permanently after a very impressive debut.

You looked fantastic in all the lingerie you wore last night & whilst you were clearly nervous at the start of the night, you relaxed as the night went on regularly going topless unleashing your magnificent big natural breasts & also some very nice bending over with your equally magnificent arse at the camera.

Glad things have worked out for you to finally appear on s66

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 13-08-2019 11:36

Yes indeed welcome to the forum. I have to say that was one hell of a debut. I wonder whether we would see those magnificent tits of yours(if you're reading this Lycia) and we didn't have to wait long to find that out. You weren't confined to the chair thank goodness and gave a great performance, so sexy, so hot and we all look forward to seeing you again...not too long I hope.x

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - marlowe - 13-08-2019 19:01

Lookalikes?

[Image: image-CE72_5D52F9BC.jpg]
Jean Harlow

[Image: image-D193_5D52F9BC.jpg]
Lycia Sharyl

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 13-08-2019 19:03

^could it be mother & daughter?

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 13-08-2019 20:03

Sandra Jane Moore(Beck) now compare her to Lycia.
[Image: 0059e31300280104.jpg] see the resemblance?

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 13-08-2019 20:35

SJM a rather more credible lookalike for Lycia Wink

She looked like a winner last night; hope she got on well enough to want to come back/be brought back Smile