The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cheerio chaps - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Cheerio chaps (/showthread.php?tid=78595)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Cheerio chaps - Kingsmind - 26-09-2019 22:31

(25-09-2019 18:00 )GMach1 Wrote:  You ask why? Well I have come back to tell you. I posted like a demon for months and I felt that I needed a rest. Perhaps Christmas was a little too far off. I can tell you and others who have been asking that once certain things are out of the way AND a load of Jewish festivals including the main New Year/Day of Atonement is over I WILL be back and before Christmas.
I hope that answers everyone's questions and yours. Smile

Yeah GMach made me post like a demon to same with Snookered i haven't posted so much since GMach joined the forum something about him just made me post on the forum i must have made about 700 posts compared to about 50 in a normal year.

But i won't stop like i said i have really got into the forum this year and my credit goes to GMach and Snookered the most entertaining guys on the forum no disrespect to the others you are all great posters in your own right and another reason why i have been posting a lot is because if something comes to my mind i just post it i don't out class anyone or try and make as many posts as possible i just ain't like that.

RE: Cheerio chaps - lovebabes56 - 26-09-2019 23:33

you are a great poster mate

RE: Cheerio chaps - Kevin555 - 08-10-2019 13:44

Hi GMach

Sorry to say goodbye, hope you return at Christmas, you were brilliant, your posts brought back many happy memories of my youth

Thank you

RE: Cheerio chaps - hornball - 08-10-2019 14:36

Damn every time I give my heart away!!Big LaughBig LaughBounce No not really!!Smile Been good the back and forth over the last few months! Take it easy Gmach! See you next time around!!

RE: Cheerio chaps - GMach1 - 14-11-2019 20:47

Just popped in to say I WILL be back VERY soon. Thank you for the messages of support and friendship-much appreciated. Smile

RE: Cheerio chaps - GMach1 - 27-11-2019 21:06

I'm back! Yeah it has been three months(is it really I hear you say?) since I left and had to sort out one or two things but now thankfully that is sorted so I have decided to return, mind you I did say initially I would be back at Christmas time so it's almost that. Thanks for your messages and I hope you appreciated me keeping some of you in the loop. I don't know how long I will stay here maybe another year, just have to take things a bit slower and each day as it comes. See ya around the forum.
GMach1 Smile

RE: Cheerio chaps - darren73 - 27-11-2019 21:21

Great to have you back Smile

RE: Cheerio chaps - lovebabes56 - 27-11-2019 21:24

Def great to havw an awesome member/poster back!!

RE: Cheerio chaps - skully - 27-11-2019 21:24

Meh!

laugh

RE: Cheerio chaps - The Goatman - 27-11-2019 23:06

Welcome back mate