The UK Babe Channels Forum
Question:some one please answer - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Question:some one please answer (/showthread.php?tid=8047)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Question:some one please answer - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 07-06-2009 03:04

It usually asks if you are watching while the Daytime Show becomes the Nighttime Show.

RE: Question:some one please answer - Sooky™ - 07-06-2009 03:51

don't get asked then either Smile

RE: Question:some one please answer - Colbert Rules - 07-06-2009 03:54

I hate it when my Sky Card ask me questions, I don't like my silence being disturbed.Smile

RE: Question:some one please answer - Dreamlander - 07-06-2009 10:47

If it's not the new Sky card maybe it's the version of box you have? My box is about 7 years old and is not capable of displaying the new EPG that Sky are rolling out and hasn't required a pin to view the 900's yet.The new boxes must have different hardware,maybe this includes new PIN protection software as well? Probably wrong but it is another angle to investigate Smile

Dreamlander

RE: Question:some one please answer - mrwotzup - 07-06-2009 10:57

In case it helps,
My Skyplus box is 2 years old,still using old card and does not ask for PIN when watching 900 channels (however if I do a manual record of a 900 channelShy I have to put the PIN before Playback but its been like that for a long time)

EDIT Have you rechecked your Parental Controls after changing the Card?

RE: Question:some one please answer - Rammyrascal - 07-06-2009 11:21

i havent been asked either for a pin but the babechannels are free other than the ones that need a subscription

RE: Question:some one please answer - ClownSpank - 08-06-2009 10:32

not just me then!

check the thread I started days ago in the "uk babes channel" forum at the top of the main menu......

RE: Question:some one please answer - SOCATOA - 08-06-2009 10:48

Still have old card and dont need to enter pin. If its going to be all pin will this mean that they can use stronger material? Smile

RE: Question:some one please answer - Dreamlander - 08-06-2009 10:50

mrwotzup Wrote:In case it helps,
My Skyplus box is 2 years old,still using old card and does not ask for PIN when watching 900 channels (however if I do a manual record of a 900 channelShy I have to put the PIN before Playback but its been like that for a long time)

EDIT Have you rechecked your Parental Controls after changing the Card?

That manual record PIN requirement seems to be for anything you record manually.If I record a football match without all the talking bits I have to use my PIN to play it back.Seems like an extra Parental Control measure by Sky so kids can't record adult Free-to-view programmes that their parent's have 'locked' out via normal recording.

Dreamlander