The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should Dominic Cummings go? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Should Dominic Cummings go? (/showthread.php?tid=81118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - Goodfella3041 - 25-05-2020 13:52

Still a small sample size, but interesting to note that all the Brexity polls on this site were a pretty consistent 60/40 or thereabouts.

The overwhelming consensus here suggests that this isn't the delayed Brexit proxy fight that the conservatives would like us to believe. The country is genuinely and uniformly pissed off.

Of course, I expect Cummings to try and stoke up old Brexit resentments to change the story. I just hope my fellow one-time Remainers don't take the bait. This is NOT about Brexit.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - skully - 25-05-2020 14:59

You're completely right, it isn't about Brexit at all and anyone that says it is, is either a liar, or will buy whatever lie this lot will feed them. Why so many people are pissed off, is down to the fact that Johnson's government think they and their advisors are above the law and don't have to answer for their actions. It's simple imo, Cummings (love him or hate him), acted completely without regard for others, it's indefensible and he needs to either fall on his sword to protect Boris' government, or they need to face the consequences of backing him.

It's funny, I don't like Pier's Morgan that much, but I like that he's all over this and showing what hypocrites they are.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - generator60 - 25-05-2020 15:04

He shouldn’t be given the chance to resign.
He should have been sacked by now.
End of.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - Rammyrascal - 25-05-2020 15:13

(25-05-2020 13:52 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Still a small sample size, but interesting to note that all the Brexity polls on this site were a pretty consistent 60/40 or thereabouts.

The overwhelming consensus here suggests that this isn't the delayed Brexit proxy fight that the conservatives would like us to believe. The country is genuinely and uniformly pissed off.

Of course, I expect Cummings to try and stoke up old Brexit resentments to change the story. I just hope my fellow one-time Remainers don't take the bait. This is NOT about Brexit.

Spot on, this has nothing to do with Brexit. Simply a case of people in the U.K. are pissed off that the person who came up with the lockdown & the social distancing rules, isn’t obeying himself

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - bossrobbo - 25-05-2020 15:20

Has to go. Even the Daily Mail thinks so!

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - Stemmw - 25-05-2020 15:23

The fact that several leave supporting Tories, leave backing newspapers and Boris loving papers are calling for him to go too should rationally discount the notion of this being a remainer conspiracy (although I wouldn't be surprised if that's the horseshit that gets spouted).

I don't usually like Owen Jones but he made some good points on Sky News last night, regarding the fact this issue has angered and energised people all across the political spectrum and those who couldn't give two fucks about politics too. He fucked up massively and people are rightly pissed.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - Charlemagne - 25-05-2020 15:33

Cummings is making a statement at 4pm.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - HannahsPet - 25-05-2020 15:43

its in the rose garden at the back there is no way that fucker is resigning

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - lovebabes56 - 25-05-2020 15:53

Wasn't that where Cameron & Clegg did their press conference all those years ago? I just hope there's enough brown stuff wafting up his nose. I would imagine he'll be sticking up two fingers to us like Boris probably will probably have done so, and he won't answer direct questions and all the questions will be ones he'll have written out himself to make it look like he controls the situation.

If he doesn't resign then the Government is fucked. Then under pressure Boris will have to demand his resignation.

RE: Should Dominic Cummings go? - lovebabes56 - 25-05-2020 16:03

Petition calling for his sacking has passed 400,000!!!