The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charmaine Sinclair - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Charmaine Sinclair (/showthread.php?tid=8167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - the_zooter - 16-06-2009 05:17

Result!

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - the_zooter - 16-06-2009 05:52

Just need to get her on a bed with Sammi Jessop, Linda Leigh and Jo Guest and my teenage fantasy from the early 90's will be complete!!
Please can the Bangbabes fairy arrange that for me??

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - Colbert Rules - 16-06-2009 05:56

Remember Sammi & Charmaine on Television X? Those were the days.

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2009 15:21

admin Wrote:
Browser1 Wrote:Charmaine Sinclair will be putting in an appearing on the Bangbabes night-time show very soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yes I can confirm that this is correct. Charmaime Sinclair is due to appear on Legends nights very soon.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any news on the date

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - stagmonkey - 16-06-2009 18:18

admin Wrote:
Browser1 Wrote:Charmaine Sinclair will be putting in an appearing on the Bangbabes night-time show very soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yes I can confirm that this is correct. Charmaime Sinclair is due to appear on Legends nights very soon.

THERE IS A GOD AFTER ALL !!!! Big Grin

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - the_zooter - 16-06-2009 20:24

Colbert Rules Wrote:Remember Sammi & Charmaine on Television X? Those were the days.

It was TV heaven!

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - admin. - 20-06-2009 17:06

Rammyrascal Wrote:
admin Wrote:Yes I can confirm that this is correct. Charmaime Sinclair is due to appear on Legends nights very soon.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any news on the date

It's imminent. I don't know which day exactly, but you haven't got long to wait.

I heard that she mentioned it on air today, although I wasn't watching myself and don't know exactly what she said.

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - Colbert Rules - 20-06-2009 17:19

Will Sammi Jessop be appearing soon?

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - Rammyrascal - 20-06-2009 18:37

excellent. wont be tonight since she's on right now

RE: Charmaine Sinclair appearing on the night show soon. Can anyone confirm? - the_zooter - 27-06-2009 18:52

Rammyrascal Wrote:excellent. wont be tonight since she's on right now

I see still no sight of her on the night show - and as she's been on all day today, it's unlikely to be this evening either Sad