The UK Babe Channels Forum
Christmas - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Christmas (/showthread.php?tid=83047)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Christmas - The Silent Majority - 25-12-2020 18:27

Merry Christmas Smile

I hope everyone is managing to make the best of it.

(25-12-2020 10:10 )SecretAgent Wrote:  My turkey (ordered back in October) will serve 6 people today and tomorrow - only problem is I no longer have any guests Wink Send leftover recipes please!

I don't have any recipes, but I could send you a couple of dogs that would solve the problem Wink

RE: Christmas - Boomerangutangangbang - 25-12-2020 21:54

Merry Christmas to one & all. The one advantage I can see from this stripped-back Christmas is there's a lot less potential for arguments, but I'd still swap what we've got right now with a house full of loved, & not so loved ones. HeartSadImportant

RE: Christmas - terence - 25-12-2020 22:08

my recipe handed down through the generations:

bread
butter
mayo

you're welcome.

RE: Christmas - M-L-L - 25-12-2020 22:41

(25-12-2020 10:10 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Merry Xmas everyone. Hope you can relax and have a good time even in these difficult times. My turkey (ordered back in October) will serve 6 people today and tomorrow - only problem is I no longer have any guests Wink Send leftover recipes please!

Onion, peppers, whatever chilli/curry spices you've got kicking about, fry 'em up, chuck in a can of chopped tomatoes and bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes, then turn heat down, chuck in the turkey and any left over cooked potatoes diced up (or boil/fry up some potatoes separately if you've already eaten them all laugh) and cook for another couple of minutes. Eat with rice or naan bread.