The UK Babe Channels Forum
What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? (/showthread.php?tid=8397)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - theone1986 - 16-06-2009 07:50

not really fussed about the ice cream brand or flavour lol, I would Happily eat it off most parts of Anna's body Big Grin Big Grin

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - Hollywood PillowPants - 16-06-2009 09:29

A bit outside the box i know,but i'd like to eat neopolitan ice cream from Hannah M's bra,i'm thinking a) Huge Portions and b) getting to see those fabulous boobs at the same time.HAPPY DAYS!!! Big Grin

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2009 15:09

any flavour of ben and jerry's all off victoria from bangbabes magnificent bum

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - Da Mastah - 16-06-2009 21:18

As tempting as it is to say "Vanilla off Camilla!" I'm gonna go with mint chocolate.

Off Camilla.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He Came, He Saw, He Came Again
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - G@Z! - 16-06-2009 21:50

hmm can't i just rub baby oil on them anyways can't have ice cream without chocolate sauce Tongue

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - Da Mastah - 16-06-2009 21:56

G@Z! Wrote:hmm can't i just rub baby oil on them anyways can't have ice cream without chocolate sauce Tongue

Good call!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me luv you long time
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - skateguy - 16-06-2009 21:57

G@Z! Wrote:hmm can't i just rub baby oil on them anyways can't have ice cream without chocolate sauce Tongue

Baby Oil doesn't taste the best, Gaz....

RE: What brand of ice cream would you most like to eat off your fave babe? - G@Z! - 16-06-2009 21:58

dammit wheres the vegtable oil i'll even settle for sun flower Wink