The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - tsurugi - 18-06-2009 16:11

They just need to let me run the show i will soon shakes things up.

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - Colbert Rules - 18-06-2009 16:11

Leila's Chippity Chip Wrote:Cellcast are so going down.

[Image: b6drnni3090mhdgi5el.jpg]

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - Bunna - 18-06-2009 16:13

Leila's Chippity Chip Wrote:I rather the calls and texts were free. Big Grin

See what I mean, there is always someone who will complain Big Grin

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - DiduHearThat - 18-06-2009 16:16

i totally agree that its been abit of a joke recently,i dont mind the day girls doing nights and not getting them out but to not show any ass is a joke, its like lynsay said i dont have to move to get calls its laughable.just look at anna doing nights showing loads of ass and putting an effort in but the others must think there above it , actually having to work for the money they get instead of lying on there front thinking there gods gift to us pervs

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - Deb x - 18-06-2009 16:18

Bunna Wrote:Let us,for a crazy minute, imagine cellcast use the many views from this forums members as a guide to what they output on the show.....
[...]
4/ All models trained in the use of a trampoline
lol! I'd never dream of telling cellcast ways to make money, but I'm imagining there might be some mileage in any footage which showed girls learning how to use a trampoline Big Grin Wink

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - BriWizzle - 18-06-2009 16:36

lol, I wasn't complaining, I was giving an opinion! Smile Big Grin

Bunna Wrote:
Leila's Chippity Chip Wrote:I rather the calls and texts were free. Big Grin

See what I mean, there is always someone who will complain Big Grin

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - Dreamlander - 18-06-2009 17:02

Cellcast won't do anything for more than a millisecond if it doesn't make them money.They were the first and if the shit hits the fan in the future for the 900 channels they will probably be the last to 'switch the light off'.
I would imagine that 99% of their potential customer base isn't a member here.They are after the masses,who will welcome any sort of adult entertainment after years of living with terrestrial analogue TV! We,how should I put it,'Connoisseurs' don't bring in the big money and don't grow in size and are wise to almost all of their 'marketing' ploys.The rest of the country,just discovering the delights of that new grey box that sits upon their old 4:3 TV,are the new gullible punters to chase.Smile

Dreamlander

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - mikedafc - 18-06-2009 17:17

Think the toning down of the product would put the regular viewers off watching the programme(B/station 1). Babestation 2 because it is only on Sky is still for me very good but would be better if they got rid of this "Meet the Babes" crap.

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread - vila - 18-06-2009 17:33

Dreamlander Wrote:I would imagine that 99% of their potential customer base isn't a member here.They are after the masses,who will welcome any sort of adult entertainment after years of living with terrestrial analogue TV! We,how should I put it,'Connoisseurs' don't bring in the big money and don't grow in size and are wise to almost all of their 'marketing' ploys.The rest of the country,just discovering the delights of that new grey box that sits upon their old 4:3 TV,are the new gullible punters to chase.Smile
All they needed to do to capture that vast new audience was just continue with the existing show. Why dilute the Freeview version to a mere shadow? I'll not say any more here 'cos I've posted my thoughts in the Sky/FV content thread.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Babestation - rogerthedoger - 18-06-2009 17:48

babestation need to put Tara on more insted of all the crap they have on theses days