The UK Babe Channels Forum
Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=84895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Hobgoblin - 12-11-2021 17:18

(12-11-2021 16:06 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  A seamless transition from Dayshow to Nightshow, a great debut.

On a night with Brooks, Nikita Reign, Bliss DiMicco and other hotties, I decided to wait until 9 until Abigale came on to call her (I have a one call a day rule lol) and she didn’t disappoint. Absolute filth!! I love it when a day girl goes bad on nights! Thank you Abigale for the best call I’ve had in a while!! Smile

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-11-2021 18:12

Agree with previous comments. A fantastic nightshow debut from Abigale last night. Looked stunning in everything she wore, especially the white lingerie she wore & was utter filth with her lovely natural assets jiggling away & bent over gyrating and jiggling her magnificent arse at the camera. Couldn't tell it was her first nightshow Big Grin

Joint Babe Of The Night alongside Ashton Rae

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Carl-Gen X - 12-11-2021 19:13

(12-11-2021 18:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree with previous comments. A fantastic nightshow debut from Abigale last night. Looked stunning in everything she wore, especially the white lingerie she wore & was utter filth with her lovely natural assets jiggling away & bent over gyrating and jiggling her magnificent arse at the camera. Couldn't tell it was her first nightshowBig Grin

Joint Babe Of The Night alongside Ashton Rae

Spot on.

Was an incredible debut. No sign of nerves whatsoever. I certainly hope that Abigale appears on our night screens again soon.

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - darren73 - 12-11-2021 20:01

Next night show is on Wednesday night with Michelle

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - crankshaft - 13-11-2021 08:23

I was saying I hadn't previously noticed how sexy Abigale is. "Sexy" is not just physical attractiveness, but personality. So, breaking that down, I have to say, as well as not previously being aware what a sexy body Abigale has, I'd also hadn't previously noticed that Abigale had such a naughty/wicked personality til Thursday night and this morning. She's really great.

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-11-2021 11:35

(12-11-2021 20:01 )darren73 Wrote:  Next night show is on Wednesday night with Michelle

Yep Abigale was on again last night with Michelle and couldn't tell it was only her 2nd nightshow & vastly inexperienced on nights compared to Michelle.

Looked stunning in her lingerie & was utter filth

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - crankshaft - 18-11-2021 20:04

/\
agree. She is so in the nightshow groove, anybody could be easily deceived into thinking she's been doing it for years! Great and fabulously sexy alongside Michelle Moist last night. A measure of how good she was, she more than held her own against the ever-fantastic Ms Moist

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Zai47 - 18-11-2021 21:55

Lovely night shift again. Lovely face and body. Please don’t have any cosmetic surgery.

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-11-2021 00:43

(18-11-2021 20:04 )crankshaft Wrote:  /\
agree. She is so in the nightshow groove, anybody could be easily deceived into thinking she's been doing it for years! Great and fabulously sexy alongside Michelle Moist last night. A measure of how good she was, she more than held her own against the ever-fantastic Ms Moist

Fully agree. Abigale more than held her own against Michelle who has many more years on the shows & in the Adult industry than Abigale has

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Carl-Gen X - 19-11-2021 01:23

Abigale is definately along with Lola and Alotta the future of Xpanded. They’ve unearthed a real jewel here.