The UK Babe Channels Forum
**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** (/showthread.php?tid=85203)

Pages: 1 2

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - crankshaft - 27-12-2021 11:44

I associate myself 100% with all the remarks already expressed on this thread. Very pleased Honey won this award (& the title of Empress of Xpanded 2021). She has had a special sparkle all year which has radiated out on screen on xpanded. Special honourable mentions also to all the other girls on xpanded, but most notably Michelle, Ashton, Maria & Hazel who have also all been absolutely fantastic all year, as indicated in the final placings in this award, in which the 4 just mentioned were 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th respectively. All of this reflects well on xpanded. Great year for the channel - but very much more down to the quality of these performers than anything else (it's a brilliant team they currently have).

As an aside, it is also a vindication for an imperious work ethic on Honey's part. She has steadily put in the appearances week in, week out, year -in, year-out, and in doing so, has clearly established a formidable fanbase of callers, not least because as well as being so skilled on the phone and of course so naturally very beautiful, she is also at heart an incredibly lovely good-natured person which shines through also.

But there has been a special-something about Honey this year, arguably even more so in the second half of this year, which ultimately meant that she stole the show for many of us this year.

Hats off to Honey.

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - verybadroger - 27-12-2021 12:21

''A special something about Honey''

Yes, indeed. I like that, crankshaft!

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - Joannis - 27-12-2021 23:24

Congratulations to Honey. She put in the performances and the guys noticed and gave her the plaudits! More Honey next year please.

Also congratulations to Michelle Moist. It seemed like a miracle when Michelle won Ultimate Babe last year and I can't believe she came so close to winning it again this year!

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - southsidestu - 28-12-2021 16:15

Congratulations to Honey, nice to have a new winner & see those big tits get their due

Well done Winsaw on another successful tournament run

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021** - Jacama - 29-12-2021 09:34

Fantastic result and definitely agree on the number 1!
Here's my 2021 top 5:
1) Honey Scott
2) Poppy May (not a fan of tattoos but she is gorgeous!)
3) Alice Goodwin
4) Maria Smith
5) Ivy Hope