The UK Babe Channels Forum
Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights (/showthread.php?tid=8570)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - Mister Gummidge - 22-06-2009 02:57

Colbert Rules Wrote:Just do me a favor though, 'DO NOT HIRE GARTH CROOKS'!

Just one question, Colbert...

Bearing in mind his distinguished career for Spurs, Manchester United and England, his long career in broadcasting, the fact that in the current economic climate very few broadcasters who purchase football rights will be able to sign up people of the quality of Richard Keyes and Andy Gray, the fact that he stands 5' 8" tall and most likely wears a size 8 shoe taking his height and frame into account, his extradordinarily longwinded and verbose style of asking questions to the people he interviews or prolonged and locquacious replies that to questions that people ask him and the fact that a Garth Crooks post match interview lasts almost as long as the match itself, why don't you want see Garth Crooks on the rumoured and greatly wanted by the majority of the football loving but non-Sky Sports subscribing public, Channel 4 football punditry team?...

.... Sorry about that, I channelled the spirit of Garth Crooks myself therelaugh

RE: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - steven6 - 22-06-2009 14:49

I heard espn are getting some games

RE: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - Colbert Rules - 22-06-2009 16:44

[Image: qsk6ce6bqhx81p2mn8or.jpg]

RE: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - Poolieguy01 - 22-06-2009 18:51

ESPN have got all of Setanta's 46 games

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8113702.stm

RE: Channel 4 intrested in Prem League Rights - aldershot1993 - 22-06-2009 20:16

Poolieguy01 Wrote:ESPN have got all of Setanta's 46 games

Plus the 23 previously Setanta matches from the following contract, starting after next season.