The UK Babe Channels Forum
please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day (/showthread.php?tid=8608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - BigChuck - 22-06-2009 19:58

i'm in

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - beardedbob - 22-06-2009 20:10

more more more! the more the better, prolonged to the point where it's hard to tell whether it's a slip or a flash! Smile

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - mrwotzup - 22-06-2009 20:15

theone1986 Wrote:
samcook89 Wrote:I'm in. The question is how can we make this happen? I'm thinking low-cut tops and trampolines.

lol good idea, Maybe someone should start a petition for the the tops and Trampolines laugh

I think the "tops" are a Health and Safety Issue, so
Lose the Tops keep the Trampolines

That I'll pay good money to seeTongue

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - Bunna - 22-06-2009 20:23

samcook89 Wrote:I'm in. The question is how can we make this happen? I'm thinking low-cut tops and trampolines.

Did you reach inside my head & steal my thoughts Wink

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - G@Z! - 22-06-2009 20:28

hell yeah [Image: thumbsup.gif]

[Image: sign0156.gif]

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - bytor - 22-06-2009 21:00

Day and night. Damn they're sexy Smile

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - Firebird - 22-06-2009 21:17

Oh YEAH of course !!! from NIP SLIP KING ... AKA......... Mark, Firebird Tongue "I LOVE EM thats why i got the TITLE of NIP SLIP KING" Smile

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - Da Mastah - 22-06-2009 21:30

I'm in this so far I couldn't find my way back out if I wanted too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the mouth of Babes... comes my jizz
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - El Minx - 22-06-2009 21:36

I'd always appreciate a few more, unintentional or deliberate. Think Danni Harwood on The Pad earlier was trying to make this a reality

RE: please sign if you`d love lots of nipple slips during the day - Firebird - 22-06-2009 22:13

El Minx Wrote:I'd always appreciate a few more, unintentional or deliberate. Think Danni Harwood on The Pad earlier was trying to make this a reality
I have to agree with you El Minx i was watching from 12pm and also recording hoping for a slip or rather a forced (pull the dress down) one as the dress was not exactly slipping material. Altho a fair few nice peanut or should i say WALL NUT in danniis case BIG NIPS hehehe smuggling scenes Tongue