The UK Babe Channels Forum
Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only (/showthread.php?tid=86266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roxyie : Chat and Discussion only - Ree's No.1 fan - 14-08-2022 22:39

Roxyie has started very well, great tits and I really like her thick thighs and ass. Very promising...

RE: Roxyie : Chat and Discussion only - Charlemagne - 14-08-2022 22:53

Good to see a girl enjoying herself on the show. Smile

RE: Roxyie : Chat and Discussion only - Hobgoblin - 14-08-2022 23:50

Yep, I called her, and she’s amazing! And I’m going to call her again too Big Grin

RE: Roxyie : Chat and Discussion only - Hobgoblin - 15-08-2022 00:06

(14-08-2022 23:50 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Yep, I called her, and she’s amazing! And I’m going to call her again too Big Grin

My new favourite babe. I think us phone babe connoisseurs know how rare a great looking babe who’s both slutty and good on the phones is! Roxyie ticks all the boxes and then some! Tongue

RE: Roxyie : Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 15-08-2022 07:38

Roxyie:
Yet another babe on the channels who has absolutely everything. Fantastic big natural bouncy boobs, godly thicc thighs and a fantastic round peach of an arse. Cute and gorgeous face and ofcourse a nice little cheeky wink and smile too. Incredible! eek

Amazing viewing for only her first show, looked like an experienced pro especially when she starting jiggling that incredible big booty across the screen. May have a rival to Bella Baby! laugh

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Joannis - 15-08-2022 12:09

I agree with the above comments. After watching her teasing her tits in low cut tops on the day shows I was gasping for her to let them out. Her tits were well worth the wait and she has a great arse too!! She is a fantastic addition to Expanded's night show roster

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 15-08-2022 13:45

Very impressive nights debut from Roxyie. During the time I watched Roxyie wore 3 different outfits/lingerie sets, regularly unleashed her magnificent big natural breasts & let them bounce around as well as plenty of her bent over jiggling & shaking her equally magnificent arse HeartHeart

Xpanded have a potential breakout star on their hands with Roxyie

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Hobgoblin - 15-08-2022 15:30

Roxyie and Ashton in the same night might be too much for the eyes, and nuts! Tongue

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Hobgoblin - 15-08-2022 18:13

She’s only doing a day show right now! This is a Hazel Bond/Brooksie Brooks level work ethic

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - crankshaft - 15-08-2022 18:28

She's lovely. As everyone else has said, great show last night - wonderful to see them puppies brought out into the open! Her cheekiness and girl-nextdoor naughtiness is infectious