The UK Babe Channels Forum
summer on party talk now! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+---- Thread: summer on party talk now! (/showthread.php?tid=8663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: summer on party talk now! - summer - 25-06-2009 00:37

thanks gaz its been a while lol..did not expect to be working ob tv again but jessica my partner in crime haha..called me 10am yday morn and asked me if i want to work i was a little baffled and asked where she said tvx want you to come in for a shift and so i did and the rest as they say is history lol! x

RE: summer on party talk now! - tsurugi - 25-06-2009 00:51

Should have waited you could have been the main girl of chatback:The second coming or as the new producer might call it Totalfuckuptv. Shame i can't watch this channel that you are now on its pretty bloody awful and almost unwatchable.

RE: summer on party talk now! - Stewartie - 25-06-2009 00:53

summer Wrote:hi guys hope your all good..yes i have made a tv comback will be workin on daytime shows a few times a week and poss nights in future but not just yet lol..am liking this company alot more than others i have worked for so keep watching and hope your all well x

Nice to see you nice.Heart

RE: summer on party talk now! - Stewartie - 25-06-2009 00:56

tsurugi Wrote:Should have waited you could have been the main girl of chatback:The second coming or as the new producer might call it Totalfuckuptv. Shame i can't watch this channel that you are now on its pretty bloody awful and almost unwatchable.

You haven't changed... always so positive!!laugh

RE: summer on party talk now! - tsurugi - 25-06-2009 01:00

Why bullshit i like to tell it how it is. not as if i am saying anything negative towards faye its just the channel is not the most entertaining of all the babeshows .........beats selling kiss and tells i supposeWink

RE: summer on party talk now! - Stewartie - 25-06-2009 01:11

tsurugi Wrote:Why bullshit i like to tell it how it is. not as if i am saying anything negative towards faye its just the channel is not the most entertaining of all the babeshows .........beats selling kiss and tells i supposeWink

Didn't say it was bullshit. What channel these days is really entertaining then??

RE: summer on party talk now! - tsurugi - 25-06-2009 01:15

Tsurugi's bearded babes will be the most entertaining channel ever......but i would say bangbabes,elite and babestation sometimes make an effort.

RE: summer on party talk now! - Stewartie - 25-06-2009 01:20

tsurugi Wrote:Tsurugi's bearded babes will be the most entertaining channel ever......but i would say bangbabes,elite and babestation sometimes make an effort.

Mmmm... okay will opt for the bearded babes. Should be an elitist big bang babestation.eek

RE: summer on party talk now! - Colbert Rules - 25-06-2009 02:44

Good luck with Party Talk Summer, I guess anything beats working with the nutjobs on Chatback.

RE: summer on party talk now! - funkymackem - 25-06-2009 11:09

er dont mean to throw a spanner in the works but isnt April/nadia/whoever doing the occasional night show for this channel? correct me if im wrong but i didnt think the two of them parted from chatback on good terms?

funky