The UK Babe Channels Forum
Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=86901)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Mozzy1984 - 21-12-2022 17:56

I think she's one of the best babes seen lately on BS. Gentle, pretty, perfect face, perfect body, fabulous feet.
What else?

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Jamie's Knight - 24-12-2022 00:33

She's on Meet the Babes right now. Straps down, boobs out and those gorgeous nipples being tweaked as we speak.

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 24-12-2022 00:47

Looks like she wanted to take her knickers off but obviously couldn't because it's not even 12 yet , hopefully she is on for more then one stint because she looks well up for it.

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - hanky - 24-12-2022 00:54

She is cute as fuck. Hot tits and and love the outfit she's currently wearing. I'll def keep an eye on her.

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Jamie's Knight - 24-12-2022 00:54

(24-12-2022 00:47 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Looks like she wanted to take her knickers off but obviously couldn't because it's not even 12 yet , hopefully she is on for more then one stint because she looks well up for it.

I noticed that too! Yes, she looks right in the mood.

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Jamie's Knight - 24-12-2022 01:02

The top is off and those beautiful breasts are in full view.

She's already started tugging at her panties...

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Jamie's Knight - 24-12-2022 01:04

And now she's gone already, for fuck sake!

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-12-2022 13:20

Very good to see Liliana on again last night, even though it was just 1 stint on tv (on sky it was)

She looked incredibly beautiful in blue lingerie & was incredibly sexy as she fondled her lovely natural breasts & tweaked her nipples as well as lovely views of her lovely arse Heart

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Snooks - 26-12-2022 00:19

First time I have clapped eyes on Liliana.
The instant reaction was 'Awwww isn't she adorable?'. Her smile absolutely lights up the screen, it's delightful Blush.
All she really needs to do is loosen up a touch and get the gyrations going. But what I see so far is very promising Smile.

RE: Liliana Bloom - Babestation Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 26-12-2022 00:32

When i first see her she looked all shy and innocent maybe she was just pretending because now she seems like a naughty little babe you can't change that quickly maybe she was just being like that to get our attention.