The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite night-time Babe show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Favourite night-time Babe show (/showthread.php?tid=87)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - tom trillery - 12-09-2008 05:28

I think some people who's habit is to flick through quickly genuinely don't know one channel from another, they just go from one to another until they see something interesting.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - TITSRUS - 12-09-2008 13:18

The Best night channel has to be TV X Callgirls mmm at midnight they go full nude! Amazing view when they bend over mmmm Dessert yummie,

My favourite babes are Emma B, Georgie, Paige Ashely & Karen

I hardly watch the other channels cause when you ring the girls you have to Beg them to turn ass to cam...

Us callers shouldn't need to beg for something that's costing us £1.50 a min!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - BelfastBadBoy - 14-09-2008 23:20

Lately Lolly,Candy,Amanda,Caty Cole,Lola have been worth watching for me so ive been channel jumping between Babestation,Babecast/LiveXXX,Sex Station/Blue Kiss,Bangbabes and Sportxxxbabes

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - Browser1 - 15-09-2008 18:01

Bangbabes. From what I can see, they seem the most willing to go that bit further - I don't think I've even seen any of their presenters wearing a second pair of knickers. And the single pair of knickers they wear is usually semi-transparent. I suppose it'll be the closest we get to the European babechannel model at present.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - speedybert - 15-09-2008 18:27

Fave babes,currently Lolly,Lolly Lolly & Lolly.Emily also like Courtney & Abi form HV.All time fave though has to be Precious followed by Victoria from BB.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - so9 - 07-10-2008 15:19

Bangbabes.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - Signboy - 07-10-2008 17:31

Noticed that Babeworld had no votes, So purely because of Flo it gets 1 vote!!!

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - wastou - 07-10-2008 18:18

If I'm honest I don't really have a favourite channel although I voted for babecast/livexxx I tend to just flick through and see what takes my interest and to be fair I get bored of the same babes that are on all the time that im not a big fan of. In my opinion the quality of babes has gone down In personally not into a 45 year overweight skank but they seem to be on the phone a reasonable amount so somebodys into them.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - crightonjohn - 13-10-2008 11:10

aldershot1993 Wrote:Maybe some people really don't know which channel they prefer?

All depends on what girls are on really on any given night.

RE: Favourite night-time Babe show - Headlessman - 30-10-2008 03:38

I'm bumping this thread back to the top because I want more people to vote.Over 2000 members and only 177 votes.Surely this is the one poll that everyone has an opinion on so could people please vote