The UK Babe Channels Forum
MSN... im bored - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: MSN... im bored (/showthread.php?tid=8865)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MSN... im bored - mdevil316 - 28-06-2009 12:47

had a nice chat with kinkykay today on msn. nice girl. great looking too

RE: MSN... im bored - G@Z! - 28-06-2009 12:58

msn has been uninstalled from laptop months ago Big Grin

RE: MSN... im bored - Wingcommander - 29-06-2009 18:25

katybabe1@live.co.uk

very bored again lol

RE: MSN... im bored - BarrieBF - 29-06-2009 19:16

What is the advantage of msn over our own chatbox? Just curious.

RE: MSN... im bored - Wingcommander - 29-06-2009 19:17

BarrieBF Wrote:What is the advantage of msn over our own chatbox? Just curious.

does the chat on here work??? thats quite a big advantage that msn has lol

RE: MSN... im bored - Shandy - 29-06-2009 19:26

the chat on here works fine Smile well no problems if you're running safari, firefox sometimes throws up an error message, but works ok and IE does the same, but just a bit more of the error message lol. i installed safari just to use the chatbox and facebook without problems Smile

RE: MSN... im bored - Wingcommander - 29-06-2009 19:27

LordShandy Wrote:the chat on here works fine Smile well no problems if you're running safari, firefox sometimes throws up an error message, but works ok and IE does the same, but just a bit more of the error message lol. i installed safari just to use the chatbox and facebook without problems Smile

um in english?! lol

RE: MSN... im bored - murphy2706 - 29-06-2009 19:36

LordShandy Wrote:the chat on here works fine Smile well no problems if you're running safari, firefox sometimes throws up an error message, but works ok and IE does the same, but just a bit more of the error message lol. i installed safari just to use the chatbox and facebook without problems Smile

I use Opera and i dont think the chat thing likes that at all. Not cool

RE: MSN... im bored - Shandy - 29-06-2009 20:07

Wingcommander Wrote:

um in english?! lol

lol, if you use internet explorer for browsing, the chatroom will work, but now and then you'll get an error message pop up, it can be annoying, but still works. safari is the browser made by Apple, works on all machines and you don't get any error messages come up. which you can download here - http://www.apple.com/safari/download.

RE: MSN... im bored - Wingcommander - 29-06-2009 20:50

LordShandy Wrote:
Wingcommander Wrote:

um in english?! lol

lol, if you use internet explorer for browsing, the chatroom will work, but now and then you'll get an error message pop up, it can be annoying, but still works. safari is the browser made by Apple, works on all machines and you don't get any error messages come up. which you can download here - http://www.apple.com/safari/download.

thank you, it doesnt work for me Sad