The UK Babe Channels Forum
Summer : Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Summer : Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=89071)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Summer : Chat and Discussion - Norman Beige - 18-06-2024 13:23

What an arse! eek

RE: Summer : Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-06-2024 14:00

A very good & promising nights debut from Summer. She looked very sexy in her lingerie and plenty of her magnificent big natural breasts unleashed as well as fantastic views of her arse.....AND WHAT A MAGNIFICENT ARSEeekeekeekeekeekeek

Also no better nightbabe to work with on your nights debut than Honey Scott who has been on the shows for over 10yrs

RE: Summer : Chat and Discussion - derekdas - 18-06-2024 14:33

Yes, I thought I hadn't seen her before. Looked good, but a shame they don't move around as much. Would love to see her again on her own. Honey I assumed was there to give her encouragement and look after her.

RE: Summer : Chat and Discussion - lollop - 18-06-2024 23:25

She looked great but seemed a little stiff and shy, which is to be expected for her first night show. I imagine she will develop into a superstar, basically the next Maria.

RE: Summer : Chat and Discussion - HoneyRocks - 19-06-2024 01:34

(18-06-2024 14:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also no better nightbabe to work with on your nights debut than Honey Scott who has been on the shows for over 10yrs

Honey Scott has actually been on the shows for 16 years! Honey has been with Xpanded TV for 12 years and was on at the very start of the 9 pm launch on the very first opening night for Xpanded TV in July 2012!