The UK Babe Channels Forum
Going away for a few days to Wales.. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Going away for a few days to Wales.. (/showthread.php?tid=8984)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - tsurugi - 01-07-2009 15:03

Maybe i should start a......"I am going to the bog" thread Wink

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - rickhardo - 01-07-2009 15:07

tsurugi Wrote:Maybe i should start a......"I am going to the bog" thread Wink

If you do we don't want pics.

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - tsurugi - 01-07-2009 15:10

I will do a video diary so all the bases will be covered.

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - leefett1980 - 01-07-2009 15:20

Stick the video diary on channel 960 tsurugi, Shatback could do with something new and it fits in with what's been on the channel the last few weeks!

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - Hazhard - 01-07-2009 15:29

Enjoy yourself, and have a great time, congrats on the 200 posts, ah i remember those days Big Grin

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - *Kal-El* - 06-07-2009 17:03

how was your trip to wales stacey?

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - firekind - 06-07-2009 17:40

tsurugi Wrote:The pic in my avatar isn't me believe it or notBig Grin

bollocks. how come it moves then?

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - Stacey - 06-07-2009 17:55

tsurugi Wrote:
Stacey Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:[Image: Attention-The_Office.jpg]

[Image: attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg]

That is quite out of order you tw*t. You don't like my 'personal announcment' in the 'personal thread' that I was merley going away for a few days. You not interested ?? Fine- ignore it- move on yet YOU still feel the need to post in MY thread several times., take the piss & be abusive towards me. If I didn't like you or your personal thread I would not do as you do I would just ignore you & your thread. However your posts are also designed to provoke reaction & support from others- so you Sir are also attention seeking. You got a gripe about me or females then bloody flamebox it !! F***k Off out of my thread you sad old tw*t !!

Ps thanks to those who wished me a nice time- I had a lovely time :-)

Why do you feel the need to even announce your going away for a few days its just attention seeking behavior....i have no problems with female members i get on with quite a few female members very well. i just have no time for the ones who start threads to get the guys kissing their ass,every thread you start is to get attention for yourself. I might have an ego but i don't tell the forum my daily movements....thats what twitter is forWink its never nice to see a lady using that kinda of lauguage i thought you were better than that. BTW since when was 29 old? The pic in my avatar isn't me believe it or notBig Grin

I post a linkage or pic of a girl so that's me attention seeking but it's not attention seeking if a bloke posts a pic of a girl ? I say a girl is hot & fit but that's me attention seeking but its not if a bloke says they are ? There are all sorts of personal posts about people doing this & that , going away, training for this , buying that , thinking this.... etc etc. You Sir have a problem with me. Fine leave it- get off my thread- but you still feel the need to read it & post on it ! Why is that. The negative feedback given to you by many other members speaks volumes. You have also posted some brilliant comments & pics etc . I can actually say something nice even about something or someone that is a bit of a tw*t & annoying & got something against me- I doubt you can say something nice.

I don't think your avatar is anymore you than my avatar is me , did you actually think I thought that ?? lol.

The fact is you are probably enjoying this so on that note i will end the subject.

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - stone cold - 06-07-2009 18:03

hey stacey how was your trip to wales was the weather ok

RE: Going away for a few days to Wales.. - tsurugi - 06-07-2009 18:07

[post deleted by Tsurugi's awesome beard productions]