The UK Babe Channels Forum
What do you think of the Elite alley? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: What do you think of the Elite alley? (/showthread.php?tid=9026)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - rickhardo - 02-07-2009 14:52

Nice for a bit of variety but overused - at least it's a talking point.

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - tony confederate - 02-07-2009 14:52

I voted good.

Plenty of room in there too. The alley's a lot bigger than some people seem to think.

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - perana68 - 02-07-2009 14:55

tony confederate Wrote:Plenty of room in there too. The alley's a lot bigger than some people seem to think.

I like to think TJ's back alley has plenty of room for me Big Grin

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - skully - 02-07-2009 15:26

Not realistic enough...needs a dead cat, some blood stains and more 'trampyness'...don't go there, I wasn't meaning the babes Tongue lol.

I like the alley, but it is getting used an awful lot of late.

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - G@Z! - 02-07-2009 15:30

over 3 hours of the alley a night its tedious, boring, need something new the shower is redundantWink

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - Rammyrascal - 02-07-2009 16:17

its ok in short spells but elite does overkill it at times

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - paradroid - 02-07-2009 16:19

The novelty has definitely started to wear off. They need to make use of other sets more, rather than just relying on the alley.

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - dbone - 02-07-2009 16:57

I like it a lot. It makes a great change from seeing girls on a couch or a bed as every channel has that aspect. The alley allows for some nice camera angles and also shows off the Girls form while they're stood up for a change. We also get some great close-up footage which is becoming all too rare on most channels these days.

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - schmoo - 02-07-2009 18:14

dbone Wrote:I like it a lot. It makes a great change from seeing girls on a couch or a bed as every channel has that aspect. The alley allows for some nice camera angles and also shows off the Girls form while they're stood up for a change. We also get some great close-up footage which is becoming all too rare on most channels these days.

I agree. I think it's a great idea.. periodic changing of sets/themes is the way to go i believe (unless they get more channels, then each channel can have a different ones).

Re the alley.. someone mentioned portraying the girls as prostitutes earlier - i think that too would be a great idea.. dressing accordingly & "skanking" up the alley would be great IMO.

.. not that i frequent prostitutes though you understand..!

RE: What do you think of the Elite alley? - lee est - 02-07-2009 18:52

it is a load of rubbish 3 hours too long half hours then somewhere else liker shower or bed