The UK Babe Channels Forum
Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime (/showthread.php?tid=9275)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime - Paddyfrank - 09-07-2009 21:31

If I'd of been at home i'd of had a good wank over that.

RE: Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime - TheWatcher - 09-07-2009 23:03

Must remember to set my recorder for tommorrow to see what you're all talking about.
Keep forgetting about it. Not seen it yet.

RE: Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime - Mister Gummidge - 10-07-2009 16:02

One note of caution, Watcher... The show isn't about titillation, perish the very thought! It's about art (*tries to hold in snigger of disbelief*). That being the case, there's a very good possibility that one day you'll tune in expecting to see a model as hot as that last one, however you will in fact be visually assaulted by a pair of sagging, grey tufted, pensioner bollocks, leering at you like a villain from an episode of Doctor Who. *shudders*

RE: Life Class: Todays Model on Channel 4 at 12.30 daytime - firekind - 10-07-2009 18:35

has anyone watched this on the channel 4 on demand? its not suitable for people under 16 and is pin protected. i wonder how they explain that one.