The UK Babe Channels Forum
McCain / Obama - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: McCain / Obama (/showthread.php?tid=933)

Pages: 1 2

RE: McCain / Obama - Sylar - 04-11-2008 14:42

Plus it would be funny to watch Fox News and see if the presenters can hide the disappointment of a Republican defeat!

RE: McCain / Obama - BelfastBadBoy - 04-11-2008 18:55

lol i love Fox News myself, cant beat a bit of Bill O'reilly and Hannity & Combs

RE: McCain / Obama - mikeybhoy73 - 04-11-2008 19:06

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:lol i love Fox News myself, cant beat a bit of Bill O'reilly and Hannity & Combs

I watched Fox news a few months back and the Newsreader was saying how happy everyone will be when Castro dies! How they get away with it I don't know.
Also Belfast mate, I hate O'Reilly with a passion, but I can't help watching him and hating him more. There are a few good youtube clips of him in debate with Michael Moore and Phil Donohue.

RE: McCain / Obama - BelfastBadBoy - 04-11-2008 23:10

mikeybhoy73 Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:lol i love Fox News myself, cant beat a bit of Bill O'reilly and Hannity & Combs

I watched Fox news a few months back and the Newsreader was saying how happy everyone will be when Castro dies! How they get away with it I don't know.
Also Belfast mate, I hate O'Reilly with a passion, but I can't help watching him and hating him more. There are a few good youtube clips of him in debate with Michael Moore and Phil Donohue.

Aye mate its funny when he loses it and shouts at the guests lol theres also a brilliant clip of him on youtube shouting at a teleprompter guy cursing. I like him, always does good interviews i think. One thing about Fox News...the female presenters are sexy as hell

RE: McCain / Obama - toad - 05-11-2008 09:03

i wanted obama to win and glad that he did.as for fox news that megyn makes things sit up and take notice.lol

RE: McCain / Obama - Sylar - 05-11-2008 14:00

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Aye mate its funny when he loses it and shouts at the guests lol theres also a brilliant clip of him on youtube shouting at a teleprompter guy cursing. I like him, always does good interviews i think. One thing about Fox News...the female presenters are sexy as hell

lol you mean this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtfbISKd8U&feature=related

He seems to have mellowed out a bit recently but FFS this is a slight over-reaction!

RE: McCain / Obama - Bosse - 06-11-2008 04:14

After the defeat I hear that Fox News is planning on relocating to Zimbabwe so that they can fix a vote that they can be sure of winning.

RE: McCain / Obama - BelfastBadBoy - 06-11-2008 18:41

Just been watching Fox News and its all smiley faces and big smiles lol now lets see if big speeches can really run a country