The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? (/showthread.php?tid=9382)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Rammyrascal - 12-07-2009 21:40

doesnt bother me one bit the babes can wear what they want

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - SOCATOA - 12-07-2009 21:52

Prefer the babes with a bikini myself, more flesh the better. Tiffany BB looks fabulous in bikini but its all PVC now, think its a waste. But thats just me!! And could do without those net bodystockings, whoever designed them is a TWAT, but there again its just me!!!

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Ponty100 - 12-07-2009 22:38

I think The Pad's Tiffany owns or promotes a S&M/latex clothing company, which might explain her choice of outfits.

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - rawr1 - 12-07-2009 23:26

July + PVC Catsuits = I hope they have aircon on full blast Smile

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - funkymackem - 13-07-2009 10:11

tiffany on the pad now, have a guess what shes wearing?!?!?!?!

funky

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - eos - 13-07-2009 10:38

rawr1 Wrote:July + PVC Catsuits = I hope they have aircon on full blast Smile

They have a bit, & Danni Harwoods Boyfriend now sorts that out with other odd jobs. Does get a bit hot & whiffy with those catsuits, hot lights & tiny studios!

I'm now completely fed up of the same old same old & agree 100%. Several of the girls swap clothes-hence the same. I'm as fed up of that as i am now with vikki thomas Always on 911 when i get a chance to view.

I sometimes work there but not often.

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time - Footman - 13-07-2009 10:45

I know Vikki Thomas is doing my head in at the moment, if i see that green dress one more time. shocked But some of the girls don't wear rubber, so a massive thanks to Emma S and Kelly Bell

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time - eos - 13-07-2009 11:00

Footman Wrote:I know Vikki Thomas is doing my head in at the moment, if i see that green dress one more time. shocked But some of the girls don't wear rubber, so a massive thanks to Emma S and Kelly Bell

Kellys my fave by far & pushes the boat out to please everyone. Big uppz for commin here too Kelly.

Love Emma & wished she would come here *hopes*

But 911.... i love fish & chips but every meal day in & day out?

JAMIE WERE FCUKIN GETTIN BORED!

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - eos - 13-07-2009 11:08

EXCUSE ME WHILE I CUT MY WRISTS

VIKKI THOMAS ON 911 & TIFF ON 907 IN LATEX!

Off to pour bleach in my eyes.

Jamie- it'll never work like that mate & i know u read this.

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Hazhard - 13-07-2009 11:18

Doesn't bother me at all, i love seeing Tiffany in Latex Wink