The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beards are cool? right? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Beards are cool? right? (/showthread.php?tid=9387)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Bunna - 12-07-2009 18:17

The only beard allowed on a female is the devils beard Big Grin

even that has lost popularity nowadays.......

RE: Beards are cool? right? - tsurugi - 12-07-2009 18:36

HaZ Wrote:Cheers for all the replys, and if anyone was wondering, for the record i aint into bearded babes Wink

Admitting it is the first step. I think kelly would look so much better if she went for this look

[Image: beardedwomen.jpg]

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Hazhard - 12-07-2009 19:47

No mate, thats just freaky... would you like your Kelly bell looking like that? Wink

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Scotsman - 12-07-2009 21:28

I think they look pretty crap on younger guys to be honest. I think you need a shaved head to pull one off otherwise you just look scruffy and dirty.

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Colbert Rules - 12-07-2009 21:58

I'm currently growing one myself and everybody hates it. I was told mine was worse than the 'Unabomber', who I googled and is really bad.Sad

RE: Beards are cool? right? - tsurugi - 13-07-2009 00:27

HaZ Wrote:No mate, thats just freaky... would you like your Kelly bell looking like that? Wink

Of course i would i have told her this on many occasions.

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Kelly Bell - 14-07-2009 11:28

tsurugi Wrote:
HaZ Wrote:No mate, thats just freaky... would you like your Kelly bell looking like that? Wink

Of course i would i have told her this on many occasions.

He has indeed, wants me to wear an awesome beard for him eek

I hate beards, I think a guy should be made to kiss another guy with stubble or a beard & see how it feels. shocked

Why do girls love to kiss girls? Wink

Personally, they age you prematurely, us girls wonder how many germs are being harboured there from beer, tea, coffee & food etc

Clean shaven all the way for me & my girlfriends feel the same.

My input but you guys think you look macho & cool & probably do to other guys-so its your choice.

Kells xx xo

RE: Beards are cool? right? - G@Z! - 14-07-2009 12:01

me personally i hate shaving then you get a horrible rash afterwards which you jusy gotta itch then when you shave you cut yourself terrible get a tissue stop the bleeding and you wonder why men like beards Big Grin

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Gamehead - 17-07-2009 04:02

I've got fair brown hair and the most ludicrous bright ginger/orange beard in the world. At least it grows thick when i go for a little experiment. It's quite fun after you fight your way through 'the stages of itchiness'.

I recently grew it for dressing up as a pirate on the Norfolk Broads, it was a hoot.

At the end of the day, your a man, you can grow a beard. Wicked. Revel in that knowledge that you can grow more than a patchy shameful effort you see on some young people. For some reason my GF likes it when i grow one, maybe it's because her Dad has one. Hmmmmm..... That's a little too freaky to contemplate.

It's your body dude, don't get old and not experiment before you get to an age when it just looks silly. i.e. Dying your hair some stupid colour when your 40.

RE: Beards are cool? right? - Hazhard - 18-07-2009 16:14

Well if anyone cares, i shaved my beard off, it kept my girlfriend off by back, but now im just letting it grow back again, im a lazy buggar Big Grin