The UK Babe Channels Forum
Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Babeworld Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - tapit54 - 30-12-2008 21:26

Definitely looks like her - Great find!
You could call her and ask her if she has any tattoos, because the tatt in the pic is very distinctive - that would confirm that you have the right girl

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - Carl13 - 30-12-2008 21:43

sculture73 Wrote:By Jove, I think he's got it!!?! lol.

AL4 and friends, please confirm whether this is indeed Honey from The Chat Lounge? I'm 95% sure! http://www.soplushdivas.com/Zoe.html

Now all I need to do is work out her last name.. back to the drawing board

Good find. Just been watching Honey and the tattoo on the stomach appear to be a match.

PS Shayla was looking fine as well.

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - HEX!T - 29-01-2009 18:33

sculture73 Wrote:By Jove, I think he's got it!!?! lol.

AL4 and friends, please confirm whether this is indeed Honey from The Chat Lounge? I'm 95% sure! http://www.soplushdivas.com/Zoe.html

Now all I need to do is work out her last name.. back to the drawing board
m8 make that 100 percent. it is her, same tats in the same places, but i still cant get her full name

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - al4 - 31-01-2009 20:37

Cool it's her, she told me the last time i called her

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - Dreamlander - 03-02-2009 15:26

She's on the Chat Lounge today wearing a 'Cleavagetastic' red dress,knee high black socks and GLASSES!!!!

Dreamlander

Michelle on 956,Honey on 908 and Chloe's back on 955 at 3pm,I need another Sky Box,or a job! Big Grin

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - scoopz - 15-03-2009 03:22

Honey(Zoe) is one my favs, she should be on one of the better daytime shows.

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - sculture73 - 16-03-2009 04:17

I can't believe!?! You guys found her full name and some pics, when I started the thread and search, after a while I thought it was a lost cause. You guys are up there as far as I'm concerned now, right up there.. where other legendary people are... up there.. er ye.

Cheers lol, great find.

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 16-03-2009 12:47

WOW! Great find guys! Shes the only reason i've ever watched this channel! Shes gorgeous!

Thanks!

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - hedthorn - 16-03-2009 19:38

astonv1 Wrote:WOW! Great find guys! Shes the only reason i've ever watched this channel! Shes gorgeous!

Thanks!

yes that she is!!

Honey - Bigguyjun - 14-06-2009 13:45

Geees this girl was so hot i miss her!!