The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Gemma Hiles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=418)
+----- Thread: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28302)

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 19-03-2011 12:27

Very sexy show from Gemma today, she's writhing around like there's no tomorro! Her outfit isn't bad either, that red top is scorching & I just love the leggings with her g-string pulled up just teasing us!

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - londonpete72 - 19-03-2011 12:51

Gemma Hiles, awesome boobs, awesome body,awesome babe HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 19-03-2011 14:49

Gemma looks hot today in her pink dress and bra, her boobs great laugh and amazing legs.CoolHeartHeart

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - Roquentin - 19-03-2011 15:08

(18-03-2011 10:51 )Classic84 Wrote:  It was good chatting to the gorgeous Gemma again and she told me that she don't want to do nights and likes daytime.CoolHeartHeartHeart

I can understand her preference, but I wonder if she would consider doing the hour between 9-10pm as a tease show at the end of a day shift? What she is doing now is pretty close to that already and I'm sure so many of us would make a point of tuning in for that hour. She is so smouldering hot I think she is one of the best on all the channels day or night.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 19-03-2011 15:17

(19-03-2011 15:08 )Roquentin Wrote:  I can understand her preference, but I wonder if she would consider doing the hour between 9-10pm as a tease show at the end of a day shift? What she is doing now is pretty close to that already and I'm sure so many of us would make a point of tuning in for that hour. She is so smouldering hot I think she is one of the best on all the channels day or night.

I think the daytime tease is the best we will get from Gemma at the moment but here's me hoping I can change her mind and get her to do a night show? I'll keep asking but right now it is a definite no! she told me but she may do a tease from 9-10pm but it wouldn't be topless.Cool

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - Roquentin - 19-03-2011 15:27

(19-03-2011 15:17 )Classic84 Wrote:  I think the daytime tease is the best we will get from Gemma at the moment but here's me hoping I can change her mind and get her to do a night show? I'll keep asking but right now it is a definite no! she told me but she may do a tease from 9-10pm but it wouldn't be topless.Cool

Very encouraging! And many thanks for your asking. I suspect that Gemma in that tease hour would be truly amazing!!! I totally respect if she has reasons not to go topless (probably work related), and I would happily see her regularly doing that 9-10pm slot and just be thankful to see her doing it.

Plus I think the other night time babes find that hour a bit odd to do seeing as they go much further shortly after.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - londonpete72 - 19-03-2011 19:13

We are not worthy enough to see Gemma do a night show WinkBig Laugh

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 22-03-2011 11:42

Very distracting sparkly top from Gemma today, looks fab!

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 22-03-2011 12:12

Gemma looks hot today in her silver top, black hotpants and boots.Cool

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion - B2T - 22-03-2011 19:14

With Emma Spellar
School Girls
[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Emma_Spellar_School_Girlsa_hd720p.jpg]

[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Emma_Spellar_School_Girls_Banner.jpg]

EnjTonguey