The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 11-01-2010 10:28

in terms of redheads if they could get jennifer keelings out of retirement

also think they should try and get kelly now she has left bs

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - sonofapaddy - 11-01-2010 10:44

Carmen and Anna back on nights, would be a good start.There also good together,remember them in the shower?
Honey from babeworld would be wonderful too,shes tall and beautiful and would make great use of that couch.Big Grin

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - tsurugi - 15-01-2010 22:46

Your really going to need some new girls if emily has left, dionne is M.I.A and caty is off on holiday soon. May i suggest Lucy and Barney they are awesome as these threads show

Lucy http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=14436
Barney http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8325

and i suggest everyone joins Team Barney or as its otherwise known The Barney Army

[Image: team_barney_0.jpg]

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Chilly - 15-01-2010 22:48

^^^^ Does this Barney fanboy have to spam all Elite's threads? Wink

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - tsurugi - 15-01-2010 22:53

Looks that way......bloody fanboys Rolleyes

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - EUH 28 - 15-01-2010 23:00

(15-01-2010 22:48 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Does this Barney fanboy have to spam all Elite's threads? Wink

Its gorilla marketing. Not that Barneys a gorilla. Tho she is crazy as a bucket of frogs. But not as ugly as a bucket of frogs. Not that shes ugly. At all......Can I start over? No? This is live? Shit......

GO TEAM BARNEY!!!! AND ITS LESSER MERCHENDISED SUBSIDUARY, TEAM JUICY LUCY!!!!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Josh - 15-01-2010 23:04

DT17

[Image: 1sm074hole.gif]

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - chrislatimer - 26-01-2010 20:19

danielle would be good for elite as she is wasted on angels (archangel seems a fine person but the channel is lacking)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Trickster - 27-01-2010 18:46

Hey Elite why not sign up Kate Darcy from the Pad seems how they have been stealing your girlie's. I think she would be a great addition for your channel and they ain't many with looks like her shes amazing

Megan Moore to ELITE! **petition** !! - alexxxi - 11-02-2010 01:49

I thought long and hard! and I think its time for megan to jump over to elite tv! I think she would be a major signing and im sure she will bring in many calls, I am not use to doing petition unlike some of the people on here. But here goes! let the sign up begin.. i hope with all the support in here and sign she may consider coming or even jamie might consider it Big Grin

Megan Moore for ELITE

[Image: 2002fa44273630.gif]