The UK Babe Channels Forum
What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: What babes are hot on Pervecams? (/showthread.php?tid=66162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - mistermint - 03-09-2016 21:40

(05-07-2016 15:38 )fensider Wrote:  Macy has really stepped it up on perv cams recently, top work!
What is she up to now?

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - lashlarue - 05-10-2016 16:45

Could someone enlighten me as to how the pvt system works. I thought the babe would vanish from the screen, hide away in some webcam room, perform her duties and return refreshed and delighted. This would appear not to be the case as I have noticed the babe stays on screen when the pvt message appears. Far from moving the cam to a better position or fiddling with their panties, as they do normally, they go about their usual routine. Am I missing something and can't see the woods for the trees? An explanation would be most welcome. Thanks.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - jbrum77634 - 09-10-2016 16:33

(05-10-2016 16:45 )lashlarue Wrote:  Could someone enlighten me as to how the pvt system works. I thought the babe would vanish from the screen, hide away in some webcam room, perform her duties and return refreshed and delighted. This would appear not to be the case as I have noticed the babe stays on screen when the pvt message appears. Far from moving the cam to a better position or fiddling with their panties, as they do normally, they go about their usual routine. Am I missing something and can't see the woods for the trees? An explanation would be most welcome. Thanks.

Wondered this myself - yesterday I was getting some tokens to have a quick peek at Rebecca Kelly's perve cam as she was lying on her front showing most of her arse. Cara Brett had a similar view and was knickerless so I wondered if it was going to be the same.

By the time I charged my account her cam page showed "private" but the TV angle hadn't changed and she was just lying there, this stayed this way for ages.

When I eventually got the option to view her cam I found myself staring straight at her pussy, her knickers were pulled right over. Then almost as if she remembered this after about a minute she covered up.

So I assume in some cases they basically pussy flash like this (in private only) without anything so obvious to require the TV cameras to change position.

She has a nice shaved pussy by the way Tongue

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rake - 09-10-2016 18:49

^ Yes. So i am guessing that for babes that show full pussy on the 'basic' pervecam, then Private shows are pretty much pointless. That could mean those babes might tend to eschew the Private option but have Cam 2 Cam instead.

I shall have to investigate to see if that hypothesis is correct.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rob169 - 15-10-2016 18:02

both Sophia and Fernanda being very playfull on perv cam today Tongue unfortunately not together Rolleyes but a little heads up to you all, if you see Fernanda sitting up after her next break it could be well worth a look as she said that she is feeling very horny today and rather fruity Tongue Wink Wink

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rob169 - 15-10-2016 21:25

sadly I think someone must've eaten ferny's banana Huh

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - jackster100 - 27-10-2016 15:48

Can Anyone tell how Lara is on Perv Cam does she show much?

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - jbrum77634 - 27-10-2016 18:18

(27-10-2016 15:48 )jackster100 Wrote:  Can Anyone tell how Lara is on Perv Cam does she show much?

She will show her pussy in group, not sure what she shows in private shows. She's not full on from what I've seen, lots of adjustments, teases and quick flashes rather than going knickerless like say Cara Brett does.

Sexy girl, I like her.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - macrocharged - 30-11-2016 00:32

Are there any perve videos out there to see? Surely someone has been recording them?

Ain't paying £10 to jerk off to an elbow

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Tori Lee Addict - 30-11-2016 11:21

(15-10-2016 18:02 )Rob169 Wrote:  both Sophia and Fernanda being very playfull on perv cam today Tongue unfortunately not together Rolleyes but a little heads up to you all, if you see Fernanda sitting up after her next break it could be well worth a look as she said that she is feeling very horny today and rather fruity Tongue Wink Wink

Whever Fernanda is feeling fruity it's best to make sure you don't miss the opportunity Big Grin