The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Incompetent Liz Truss - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Incompetent Liz Truss (/showthread.php?tid=86348)

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 04-10-2022 18:57

(04-10-2022 17:57 )Cooper_temple Wrote:  
(04-10-2022 17:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yet more contradictions & hypocrisy from Liz Truss & the tories today

Liz Truss today "We're going to protect the poorest & vulnerable in society"

Yet Suella Braverman her home secretary said today....."We need a bigger stick to get people on benefits" & accused those of calling for benefits to go up in line with inflation of "Staging a coup"

Suella Braverman says it would be “my dream” to see a flight deporting migrants to Rwanda by Christmas.
Wish she was on the flight and she got a one way ticket by mistake

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Rammyrascal - 04-10-2022 22:28

Love it that someone said Suella Braverman is "What happens when you feed Pritti Patel after midnight" Bounce

How ironic that the tory party conference slogan is "Getting Britain Moving" whilst there is a train strike tomorrow on the same day Liz Truss does her speech laugh

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 04-10-2022 22:31

Very Ironic - They might have to delay her speech in case of late arrivals!!laugh However, whatever she says in her speech I doubt many will be full of praise for it.

Coffey's sppech went down well at conference
https://twitter.com/i/status/1577322900398317569 check out bloke in front - what is he doing?? ewwww!!

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - dundeered - 04-10-2022 22:39

I know he is only on the Tory backbenches. But, would David Davis politely take a run and jump. He is basically saying the NHS should be privatised.

https://twitter.com/DavidDavisMP/status/1576618837369585664?s=20

annoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 05-10-2022 07:56

MAD NAD latest
"We will lose election now if held now" she has reported saying

Too bloody right you will NAD!! it's all you lot deserve for your party's incompetence in Government

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Charlemagne - 05-10-2022 09:11

Liz is to appear today to the beat of a 90's classic.

I've had a run down the list and found some apt singles

Creep - Radiohead
Basket Case - Green day
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
Loser - Beck

It's probably going to be be Tubthumping... I get knocked down, and get up again.

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 05-10-2022 10:16

haha Liz and Coffey come on to this Tongue Tongue

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 05-10-2022 10:29

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 05-10-2022 11:25

they obviously didnt read the words to M peoples moving on up Tongue Tongue

first verse Tongue Tongue

You've done me wrong, your time is up
You took a sip from the devil's cup
You broke my heart, there's no way back
Move right out of here, baby, go on pack your bags

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Tractor boy - 05-10-2022 11:35

(05-10-2022 11:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  they obviously didnt read the words to M peoples moving on up Tongue Tongue

first verse Tongue Tongue

You've done me wrong, your time is up
You took a sip from the devil's cup
You broke my heart, there's no way back
Move right out of here, baby, go on pack your bags

Heather Small's son is also a prospective Labour party candidate laugh